Up all night 2

It was late one night when you were awoken by your husband Keith.

He complained of a headache and stomach cramps.
Which worried you greatly. "I feel sick" he whined.

"Oh, Bud what's wrong?" You ask.

I feel like I'm gonna throw up." He says weakly.

"Ok you know the drill." you say as you get out of bed and help him to the bathroom.

Where he throws up. "Oh, bud," you say worriedly as you rub his back.

Once he finishes he curls up on the floor. You kneel down next to him and wipe his mouth. He whimpers from pain.

"Oh bud is this why you came up early after dinner because you didn't feel good?" you ask him.

He nods and whines. "shh shh it's alright I'm here." You say gently trying to keep him quiet so he doesn't wake the girls.

You help him up and over to the sink and help him rinse out his mouth then bring him back to bed.

You hoped he felt better and would sleep the rest of the night.

He didn't he was up every few hours getting sick each time you were there to help him clean up and get back to bed.

He kept apologizing over and over again which made you sad because he felt like he was in trouble for being sick.

Which he wasn't but he kept thinking he was. It hurt you seeing him so upset over it. "Shh Shh, it's ok baby I'm here." You say trying to calm him down.

You stay by his side all night helping him each time he's sick and after a few days he was back to normal and back to work.

A/N I'm sorry for not updating in awhile I was super busy with the end of school and recovery. I'm so sorry and will now have more time to update more often so be on the lookout for more parts coming soon. :}