Bad Migrane and Fever

It was a normal day for you. You were working in your home office while your husband was in the studio and the girls were away at summer camp.
15 minutes later
You hear the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.
You know immediately it's Keith.

You head downstairs to greet him wondering why he's home early. "Hey babe" you say as he comes in

"Why you here bubba? You normally don't come home until later." You say.

"I don't feel good." He whines and winces in pain.

You frown as you help him up to bed.

Once he's in bed you give him medicine to help him feel better. "Feel icky!!" He whimpers.

"Aw bud I'm sorry" you say as you ruffle his hair. He sighs heavily and curls up in bed.

You kiss him then go to grab medicine to help him feel better.
You grab the migraine medicine and go back over to him.
"You feel well enough to take medicine?" You ask.
He nods and sits up letting you give him the medicine and then give him water to drink.

He downs the water feeling super thirsty. "Good Job" You him as you take the now empty water bottle from him.

You toss the water bottle into the trash can. Then you tuck him in.

"Call me if you need me I'll be downstairs." You tell him.
He nods and falls asleep exhausted.
You stroke his hair for a few minutes watching him sleep. Then you head downstairs to work for a bit.

Later that day
You go to check on Keith and find him crying from pain.

"Oh honey." You say worriedly as you try to calm him down.

He feels miserable and you feel terrible seeing him in pain.

He feels nauseous which makes him throw up on the floor to avoid getting it on the bed.

You quickly clean it up and give him medicine and water to help him feel better.

Eventually he calms down enough to go back to sleep.
You spend the day helping him recover.
After a few days he got better

A/N I hope you enjoy this update. Due to COVID-19 I'm stuck at home and doing my schoolwork at home. Which means I hopefully will have more time to work on writing on Wattpad. I hope you are staying safe and healthy. #stayhome