Cries on stage

You sigh as you sat backstage at Keith's concert watching him sing. He had been very upset all day and he didn't tell you why. So it worried you. He started singing his song Break on me and you immediately see tears start welling up in his eyes. Then he stops singing he sighs and places his hand on his face so no one can see him then he lets his other hand with the microphone in hand drop to his side. He's never been like this before especially on stage. He sighs and tries to not cry but he can't help it tears start to fall down his face and a sob escapes his mouth. You cringe when you suddenly remember how every fan has their phone out and filming this. Keith sighs and drops the microphone making a loud noise and it startles everyone. Including Keith immediately his fellow band members rush to see what's wrong and try to help him. Finally after a few minutes of huddling around him. They all move away so Keith can head backstage to be with you. Once he gets backstage he finds you on the couch he runs to you tears streaming down his face. He collapses onto the couch next to you and he snuggles up against you crying. You hug him close as he buries his head against your neck. You frown as you kiss his head. "Shh Baby Shh shh its okay it's ok calm down" you say gently as you hold him close.
Later that night
You sigh as you get on the tour bus Keith immediately goes to his bunk bed to lay down. You frown as you head to your bunk bed across from his and sit down on your bed and watch him as he still cries. "What's wrong sweetie?" You ask "Do you miss your dad?" You ask cautiously he nods and sits up shaking and crying. "I just can't stop thinking about him and how he..." he's overcome with tears and sobs so he can't finish his sentence. "Come here buddy" you say he gets up and runs to you and immediately sits down next to you and rests his head against yours. "How about if I sing you to sleep?" You ask "Would that help you fall asleep?" Keith nods
"Ok what song?"
"Morningtown Ride" he says
"Ok just snuggle with me while I sing"
You take a deep breath before starting to sing.
"Train whistle blowing makes a sleepy noise underneath their blankets go all the girls and boys rock and rolling riding out along the bay all bound for Morningtown many miles away. Driver at the engine Fireman rings the bell. Sandman swings his lantern to show that all is well. Rock and rolling riding out along the bay all bound for Morningtown many miles away. Maybe it is raining where our train will ride all the little travelers are warm and snug inside Rock and rolling riding out a long the bay all bound for Morningtown many miles away rock and rolling riding out along the bay all bound for Morningtown many miles away." Once you finish singing You look over at Keith and find him laying next to you fast asleep. You smile happy he's asleep and calm you then curl up next to him and fall asleep.

A/N Hey Guys I hope you enjoy this update I wanted to update this because I will be busy this weekend i go to my cousin's house to sleep over. Then my grandma is coming to visit for the next week and my last Day of summer school is tomorrow so that's exciting! :) also what did you think of me having the narrater sing to Keith? I thought it was cute. Fun Fact this song is the song I use to help me sleep at night. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this update. Goodnight everyone :)
EDIT: I didn't put all the lyrics of the song in this because I was doing it from memory there is a video above to listen to the whole Song.