He hates throwing up

You were relaxing at home while Keith was out doing interviews and the girls were at a friends. You thought you would have the whole house to yourself for the day so after you got the cleaning done you sat down on the couch and started watching tv.

Then Keith comes rushing into the house crying.
You quickly get up and run over to him. "Baby what's the matter?" You ask. "I don't feel good. My stomach hurts." He wails. "Do you feel like your going to throw up?" You ask. He shakes his head. Then gags. "You sure?" You ask.
He nods then he goes and lays down next to you and places his head in your lap. You frown and take your hand and stroke his sweaty hair.
He starts gagging and swallowing hard over and over. Then he sighs heavily. Then falls asleep.
A few hours later.
Keith wakes up coughing and gagging.
Then gets up and rushes to the bathroom hand over his mouth gagging. You quickly get up and rush to his aid.
He tries hard to keep himself from throwing up. Then he couldn't he moved his hand away and started vomiting. You rub his back and try to calm him down.
Once he finishes he starts crying. He hated the feeling of being sick vomiting made his stomach hurt more.
You frown as you grab toilet paper and wipe his face. Keith wailed and coughed. "Shh Shh baby it's ok it's ok to be sick."  You say. Keith wails "My throat hurts!!" You pull him into a hug and rub his back. Keith continues to cry as you hold him. You pick him up and carry him up to bed.
You get him all tucked in and grab a puke bowl. Keith whimpers. "It's ok sweetheart." You say as you go and feel his forehead. It's very very warm. "Yep you're very sick. It's a fever." You say sadly. Keith whimpered again. "Can we cuddle?" He asked weakly.  "Yes" you say then go and get into bed with him and pull him close. He snuggles up against you and falls asleep.
Keith was sick for a few days once he was better he was back to his old self.
A/N sorry for not updating in awhile I got super busy but I am working on more parts so be on the lookout for those.