Sick on his birthday again

You sigh as you watch Keith sleep. It was his birthday. He told you he wanted a nice relaxing day at home and part of that day was allowing him to sleep in.
You had come to check on him because he'd been in bed for awhile. When he had come home last night.
He complained of a headache and a sore throat. He went upstairs to bed immediately because he was so tired from tour.

You had already dropped the girls off at school so it was just you and Keith spending his birthday together.
Keith whimpers in his sleep. You reach your hand out to gently shake him awake.
Keith opens his eyes and looks at you sleepily. "Hey bud how are you? Happy birthday." You say to him.
He smiles and sits up in the bed. He rubs his eyes and sighs. "Thanks" He says. You smile and kiss his forehead.
"How are you feeling?" You ask.
"I don't feel good" he whines.
You frown. "That's not good. What's wrong?" You ask. "My head hurts, my throat hurts and my nose is stuffed up."
He says weakly. "Sounds like a cold to me." You say. He nods and coughs. "Does your stomach hurt?" You ask. He nods. "A little" he replies. "You feel well enough to eat?" You ask. He nods. "Let's get you downstairs and set up on the couch." You tell him. He nods and gets out of bed and follows you as you lead the way out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the living room.
A few minutes later after the couch is set up for Keith.
You and Keith watch Keith's Favorite Movie and eat his favorite chocolate cake. You were glad Keith was able to enjoy his birthday cake. Despite not feeling well. After the cake and the movie. Keith is exhausted and falls asleep. His head rests on your shoulder. You kiss his head and watch him sleep.
15 minutes later
Keith wakes up from his nap coughing and sneezing. He quickly grabs a tissue to blow his nose. Then he gets up to throw it away.
Once he comes back he sits down next to you. You pull him into a hug. He'd already gotten his gifts from you.
New guitar picks and custom guitar cases for some of his guitars which he loved. He also loved the cards from both you and the girls. "I love you so much. Thank you for the gifts" He says smiling. "How are you feeling now?" You ask. "Not good." He says. "You want some medicine?" You ask. He nods as you get up to get him the medicine. Once you come back. "It has to be the liquid medicine this time ok?" You tell him. He nods. You sit down next to him and hand him the small cup with liquid cold medicine inside. He downs the medicine.
Then places the cup next to the tissue box on the table by the couch. "I hate being sick. My throat hurts" he whines.
"I know babe I know." You say pulling him into a hug. He sighs and rests your head on your shoulder again.
Later that day.
Keith stomach started to hurt again this time it felt worse than earlier.
He felt like he was going to throw up. He moved his head off your shoulder and was about to get up. But it was too late he threw up all over the floor in front of him.
You frown as you quickly get up to get paper towels.
He burst into tears when you come back and start cleaning up his mess.
"It's ok baby. It's ok." You say as you quickly finish cleaning up the mess and go put the cleaning supplies away. Before going to sit back down next to Keith.
He's pale and starting to sweat a little. He starts apologizing for getting sick. "It's ok baby shh shh" you say gently. As you pull him into a hug.
He buries his head against your neck crying. He's shaking and whimpering. "Shh Shh" You say gently.
It takes awhile for him to calm down but once he's calm.
He moves his head to rest it on your shoulder and snuggles up against you and falls asleep.
Once Keith wakes up again you ask him if he wants to watch his favorite movie again to help him take his mind off of how sick he was and he agreed.
The rest of the day was spent taking care of Keith and celebrating his birthday.
A/N I know it's late but enjoy the birthday update. :)