The flu

It was the middle of December and You were sitting in your home office doing work.

It had been a busy day for you and thankfully the day was almost over and Your Husband Keith would soon be home.

The girls were at school until 3:00 then they were going to sleep over at a friend's house for the night.

2 hours later
You sigh as you close your computer and head downstairs to find Keith standing against the wall his back to you coughing and sniffling.
"Hey how was the studio? Are you feeling any better?" You ask.

Keith had a rough night not feeling well at all coughing and sneezing all night not only that but he had puked a few times as well.

You had tried to convince him to stay home so you could care for him but he refused.

He moans in pain before turning to look at you he's pale and sweating but also shaking and looks terrible. "Go sit on the couch and I'll get a puke bucket and some meds for you ok?" He nods before turning to head towards the living room you watch as he stumbles into the living room.
10 minutes later.

"It's obviously the flu" you tell yourself as you head into the living room to find Keith sitting on the couch hand covering his mouth.

You throw the towel on the floor in front of the couch and place the bucket on top of it and step back in the nick of time before he pukes into the bucket he breaths heavily and sighs he gags before he pukes again.

Once he stops he sighs and moans "everything hurts!" He wails as he winces in pain.

"I know bud I know" you say as you quickly run to the kitchen to grab washcloths before running them under the cold water from the sink you quickly turn off the sink before running back to him.

You slow down once you get into the living room.
You immediately head over to him and wipe his face.

You then take the other washcloth and put it on the back of his neck.

You watch him sigh with relief as the cold cloth touches his neck.
You take the now dirty washcloth to the laundry chute. Before returning to the living room.

You pick up the thermometer from the table on the table next to the couch. "Open your mouth" you say as he obeys and you stick the thermometer under his tongue.

A few seconds later it beeps. And you take it out and read the number. 102.9 "yeah you have the flu buddy" you say as you place your hand on his forehead and you find it feeling very very warm.

"Yep it's definitely the flu" you tell him he nods and sighs. "Let's get you some medicine before I need to go get the girls and bring them to their friends house ok?" He nods as you go to get the medicine.

20 minutes later
You sigh as you watch Keith whimper in his sleep obviously in a fever nightmare.

You place a note on the table next to the couch before turning and head towards the door to head out to pick up the girls and to drop them off at their friend's. 

15 minutes later

"Hey I'm home" you whisper as you head into the house before heading into the living room and find him in sleeping and he's shaking from the cold room.
You head over to a basket by the big bay window where the blankets are kept and and grab one before tip toeing back over to Keith and drape the blanket over him.

You smile and take a step back to take a pic of him with your phone you then post it on your Instagram writing @keithurban isn't feeling very well poor boy has the flu send him your love ❤️
Immediately after you post it the comment section blows up with get better soon and we love you Keith
You smile happy his fans are so supportive of him no matter what.

20 minutes later
You sigh as you sit next to Keith as he slowly starts to wake up once he does he sits up pulling the blanket around him and pulls you close so you can be covered by the blanket too.

"How do you feel now?" You ask reaching out to feel his forehead. "I have a headache and my stomach really hurts" he says with a sigh he winces and coughs and gags.

You kiss his forehead and rub his back. He gags again before leaning over the bucket and throwing up 3 times.

You rub his back and try to keep him calm.

Once he finally stops he sighs as you grab a tissue box from the table and take one before wiping his face.

He sighs and leans back against the couch. "I'll be right back ok?" You ask as you get up and pick up the puke bucket to go clean it.

Once you return with the bucket and find Keith asleep. You place the bucket on the towel on the floor before heading to your office to work on stuff until dinner.

Later that night

It was now 8:00 PM and decided to get ready for bed you then head over into the living room to check on Keith.
You find him awake shaking and coughing. Once he stops he sighs and looks up at you.

"Ready for bed?" You ask reaching out to feel his forehead and finding it warm.

He nods and gets up to follow you upstairs almost tripping over his own feet because of dizziness.

You immediately reach your hand out and take his arm and lead him up to the bedroom. Once you get into the bedroom.
You lead Keith over to his side of the bed you pull back the blankets and leave to get the puke bucket and towels and the other supplies.

While Keith gets into bed.
When you come back with the supplies he's already asleep.

You sigh as you place the towel on the floor and the bucket on top. You then place the thermometer and medicine on the bedside table.

Then you give him a kiss on his head before heading over to your side of the bed and climbing onto the bed and falling asleep.

Keith was sick for a while but thanks to you he got better sooner than you expected.

A/N I hope you all enjoy this. :)