Head Cold

It was the middle of the night and you were fast asleep. your husband was next to you tossing and turning.
He didn't feel well.

His head hurt and his nose was stuffed up. He sat up and grabbed a tissue from a tissue box on the nightstand next to the bed.
He blew his nose and got up to throw it away.

Once he got back into bed he was shivering. He coughed and moaned.

He felt terrible.
He hadn't been able to get much sleep.  He sighed and tried to go to sleep again.

10 mins later

Keith sighed and sat up and looked at you. You were fast asleep and hadn't heard him get up 10 minutes before.

He didn't want to wake you but he felt so sick and needed your help.
He reached out and nudged you to wake you up.
Once you are awake and looking at him.

He whimpers and gives you his best puppy dog eyes. "What's wrong?" you ask. "I can't sleep because I don't feel good. I have a headache " he whines. You frown and take your hand and place it on his forehead checking for a fever.

Sure enough, his head feels warm. He sniffs and coughs. You move your hand away from his forehead.

He sneezes twice before grabbing a tissue to blow his nose. "sounds like a bad head cold to me." You say to him. he sighs before getting up to throw the tissue away.

Once he comes back to bed. He moves closer to you and whimpers.

"Do you want some medicine?" You ask. "Yes," he says weakly.
As you move away from him to get him the medicine he says.

"Can It Please not be the liquid cold medicine. I hate the liquid kind."
He whines.

"Sorry, bud the liquid one is all we have." You tell him.

As you step into the bathroom and get the medicine bottle from the cabinet.

You also grab a small cup for the medicine and head back into the bedroom.
You place the medicine bottle and place it on the bedside table.

You open the bottle of medicine and pour it into the small cup and hand it to him.
He takes it from you and drinks the medicine.

He coughs and gags as he hands you the now empty cup. "Yuck" He says sticking his tongue
out.

"I know baby it's nasty. I'm sorry bud" you say as you take the cup from him and place it on the nightstand.

Keith licks his lips and he closes his mouth.

"Hopefully that medicine will help you feel better." You tell him.
"I wish it didn't taste bad." He says.

"I know bud" you say gently as you get back into bed.
You move closer to Keith.

Then he moves closer to you. He snuggles up against you.
He rests his head against your shoulder closing his eyes and falling asleep. You smile and kiss his head.

You rest your head against his and close your eyes and fall asleep too.

Keith was sick for a few days. But thanks to your TLC and medicine he got better quickly.

A/N Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy with school and recovery. I'm doing well just super busy but don't worry I have lots of parts in progress.
So I'll be sure to update again soon. Enjoy. :)