Sick at an interview

"Are you sure you want to do this Keith?" You ask worriedly he nods "I do" he says his voice sounding raspy and dry.
He had gotten sick that morning before the interview he had puked all morning and had refused to eat. And then on the way to the place where the interview was going to be he threw up at least 3 times. Yet he refused to cancel You had come along to the interview to sit backstage Incase If he got sick and needed to be rushed home. But he seemed fine at least for now.
10 minutes later
You are watching the interview on a small tv backstage. Keith seems fine but he's answering the questions quickly and in one sentence or one word answers.
Then he leans over and grabs at his stomach and you know he needs to leave he then gets up and runs out of the room where the interview is happening and runs to the bathroom you get up too and you run to find him. The person who was interviewing him didn't move just stayed sitting in his chair with a shocked and concerned look on his face.
Once you find the bathroom you run in not caring that your not supposed to be in the men's bathroom. You find Keith sitting on the floor of a stall his back to you. He's throwing up a lot and he's crying. "Oh No Keith!" You call out before running over and kneeling next to him to rub his back. Once he finishes he falls into your arms his head on your shoulder.
"You ok?" You ask he shakes his head. Puke dripping from his chin. He whimpers as you reach your hand up to grab some toilet paper and then wipe his face.
He whines and moves away from you so you can get up and go and throw away the toilet paper in the garbage can. Then you walk back into the stall this time closing the door behind you.
Keith whimpers and coughs. You then sit down criss cross applesauce on the floor of the stall. Keith coughs and gags again and leans over the toilet and vomits again. You move closer so you can rub his back.
Once he finishes he wipes his mouth on his sleeve. Then he falls into you his head on your shoulder you sigh as you pull him into your lap.
He buries his head against your neck and starts crying. "Shh Shh It's ok baby it's ok your ok I got you now Shh Shh" You say gently as he cries. You sigh you know it'll be awhile until Keith feels well enough to leave.
So you sit there on the bathroom floor cradling Keith in your lap. Whispering comforting words to him and try to soothe him.
Once he calms down after a few minutes he gets up and so do you.
"You ready to go?" You ask he nods you then open the stall door and you leave together.
You spot the interviewer on the way out and apologize about Keith running out.
The interviewer says it's fine and asks if Keith is ok you tell him he's fine but needs to rest because he feels sick.  the interviewer understands this and lets you both leave.
Then you both get in the car and you drive home thankfully without needing to pull over.
Once you get home though Keith gets out of the car and runs inside the house and runs to the bathroom and throws up.
You get out and run to help him. Once you reach him you kneel next to him and rub his back. Once he finishes he sighs and coughs. He moans in pain. "My stomach hurts!" He wails
you frown "I know bud" you say sadly "let's get you into bed." You say. He nods and you get up and turn and head out of the bathroom and head over to the stairs.
Keith gets up and follows you as you start to head upstairs.
Once you are both upstairs. Keith heads to the bedroom and gets into bed. "I'll get the puke bucket." You say to him. He nods and sighs. Then he reaches for his phone laying on the beside table and then starts looking at something on his phone. While you head to get the bucket.
Once you have a towel and the bucket you head back into the bedroom. And you head over to the bed and place the towel on the floor by the bed and place the bucket on top of it. He sighs heavily and leans back against the pillows. He places his phone on the bedside table. Then looks at you. "Can we cuddle please?" He asks "yes we can. I'll rub your stomach to help you with your pain." You say.
He nods and you go over to your side of the bed and get into bed with him. He moves closer to you and you take your hand and place it on his stomach and start rubbing it. He sighs heavily as you rub his stomach. "That feel good?" You ask he nods. Then closes his eyes and falls asleep. You smile as you watch him sleep. Then you move your hand away from his stomach so you can lay down next to him. Then you fall asleep too.

Keith was sick for a few days then after some medicine and TLC from you he was back to normal You also Rescheduled the interview so he could do it again.
A/N Hey Guys long time no see I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile but I've been super busy and Wattpad had so many issues. It's all good now so I
Hope you enjoy this.