Nightmare

You were fast asleep in the middle of the night.

When you hear the sounds of whimpers and cries coming from your husband Keith.

You sigh again trying to tune out his cries. He had been having trouble sleeping all night. You sit up and immediately begin to gently shake him awake.

Once he's awake he's sweating and looks pale. "Hey buddy it's ok your safe calm down."
You say calmly as he buries his head against your shoulder and cries.

"Shh it's ok bud shh it's alright." You hug him close and kiss his head a few times in an attempt to calm him.

"Mom?" You look up to see Sunday standing in the doorway. "Is dad ok?" She asks her voice full of concern.
"Yes he's alright dear he just can't sleep but he's ok" Sunday nods before turning and heading back to her bedroom.

"You want a cup of water?" You ask as you get up to get it if he wants it.
He nods and sighs as you head to get him some water.
5 minutes later.

You head back upstairs with a cup of water in hand and once you head up you head into the bedroom and go over to Keith and hand him the cup.

He takes it from you and drinks it all before handing the empty cup to you.

You place the cup on the nightstand before giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"You want to cuddle? Will that make you feel better?" You ask he nods And smiles.

You then head over to your side of the bed. And pull the blankets back to climb into bed.

You wrap your arms around Keith and hold him close. "Your ok now buddy just relax and go to sleep" you whisper to him. As you both fall asleep.

A/N Hey Guys how are you? I'm good I decided to update for you all because of the reads the first part got I know it doesn't seem like much it makes me happy that so many of you liked the story. Anyway I hope you enjoy this one.