He needs you

You sigh as you finish up a work email. Your husband Keith had been on tour for about 8 weeks and the girls were at summer camp so you were alone. Then you get a call from one of Keith's friends.
"Hey Keith is really upset and he misses you really bad and he keeps asking for you. You know where the venue is right?" He asks
"Yeah I do I will be there in 20 minutes I'm so glad the venue isn't that far I'll be there soon bye"
Thankfully Keith was in town doing a concert closer to home but he wouldn't have been able to come home. But now he needed you. He was supposed to be on tour for another 4 weeks before he came home. But apparently he really needed you and couldn't wait 4 more weeks.
You sigh as you quickly get up and hang up then run to the car.
20 minutes later
Once you park in the parking lot you quickly get out of the car and head inside and find Kenny one of Keith's stage hands "Hey Kenny where's Keith?" You ask "He's still on stage with the rest of the band. They are trying to calm him down."   "Ok thanks Kenny" you say as you head to the stage. You find Keith sitting on the stage with his band members sitting around him. Once his band members spot you they quickly get up and move away. You then run to his side and sit down next to him and hug him close. He's shaking and breathing heavily. But calms down as you hug him. "Hey it's ok buddy it's ok I'm here now" you whisper to him as you kiss his face. He buries his head against your neck and whines. "I just want to go home" he wails "ok let's get your stuff off the bus and then we can go home." You say
Once you get his stuff off the bus and in the car.
You sigh as you get into the driver's side of your car. Keith gets in the passenger side and then once he closes the door you drive away. You and Keith were rarely separated and if you were if wasn't for very long. Keith had managed to stay on tour without you there. Until tonight according to Kenny Keith had gotten sick before rehearsal and he had felt horrible and he kept asking for you and wanting to go home which wasn't like him at all he had a total mental breakdown during rehearsal and couldn't calm down. So then Kenny had called you and now you were driving home. You don't want to question Keith for fear he would get more upset. So you rode in silence all the way home.

Once you get home you get out of the car and Keith gets out of the car and heads inside as you go to grab his stuff out of the trunk of the car. And head inside you then bring Keith's stuff upstairs to the bedroom. Where you find him already in bed he's awake looking at his phone. He then sighs heavily as he places his phone on the nightstand next to the bed. You frown as you look at him. His face tear stained and he still looks upset. "Hey what happened today?" You ask as you place his suitcase on the floor and place his backpack next to it. "I don't know I just missed you so much and we are never really been separated for very long and I just got so upset and worried because your normally there with me and you weren't this time so I panicked and then Kenny had to call you because all I wanted was you." He says weakly you sigh. "I guess you couldn't wait four more weeks huh?" You ask he nods and frowns "I feel terrible for wanting to leave I just couldn't wait any longer." "It was very brave of you to do the tour without me being there I'm glad you handled it as long as you could." You say as you head over to your side of the bed and climb up into the bed. "Let's cuddle I think that Will make you feel better." You say as you lay down Keith nods and lays down next to you as you reach out and pull him close and hug him and then he falls asleep you smile as you kiss his head. "Goodnight sweet boy I love you" you say as you close your eyes and fall asleep too.

A/N Yay! An update I hope you all enjoy this update. :)