Insomnia

Keith hates dealing with insomnia.

He had medicine to help him but he didn't need it all the time.

But the past few days he had been dealing with bad insomnia and he wasn't able to stay asleep.

He would start to fall asleep, but then couldn't stay asleep for long. He eventually gave up on trying to fall asleep.
He started at the celling for awhile.

Then got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to have a snack and a glass of water. After that he went to his studio to try to work.

A few minutes later.

You came downstairs to look for Keith. When you can't find him in the kitchen.

You head to his in home studio. That's where you find him hard at work.

"Why aren't you in bed?" You ask as you come up behind him and startling him.

"Why are you up?" He asked not answering your question.

"Looking for you." You tell him.

"Sorry I wasn't able to sleep." He says.

"Oh buddy." You frown. I'll get you your medicine and water." You tell him.

He nods and you grab his medicine and water and bring it to him.

He takes it and drinks the water and medicine. Then he gives the glass back.

"Want to try to go to bed?" You ask.

He nods and follows you upstairs to bed.

Once you get him comfy you get into bed with him and cuddle him.

He sighs heavily hoping that eventually he'll fall asleep and a few minutes later he does.

After a few days he was able to fix his sleep schedule.

A/N I hope you enjoy this update.
I graduate high school soon and will have more time to write in between training Harper and vacations and things so be on the lookout!- love Paige