Bad day

It was a Normal Day for you were working the girls were at a friend's house for a few days. Giving you and your Husband Keith time alone together.

You sigh as you finished up your work. Suddenly out of nowhere Keith bursts through the door. Calling for you.

You immediately get up and run to see what's wrong. You find him standing in the doorway red in the face breathing heavily. There are tears in his eyes.

You immediately know something's wrong "Hey are you doing okay? What's wrong?"

"I had a terrible day and I don't feel good"
he whines he winces in pain and coughs.

"What hurts?" You ask

"My throat and my head hurt" he says.

"Go lay down ok I'll get some medicine for you ok?"

He nods before heading to the living room.

Once you come back to check up on him. You find him not on the couch but on the floor his knees are up to his chest his forehead on his knees and his arms wrapped around his legs making himself look small.

He's shaking and crying.

You walk over and sit down next to him and wrap your arms around him.

Resting your head against his head as he shakes and cries. "I feel awful" he whines as you remove your arms and run a hand through his hair.

"Let's set you up on the couch and we can relax." You tell him as you get up to move to the couch. He gets up to join you.

Once he's next to you he hugs you and places his head on your shoulder.
"What's the Matter?" You ask
He cries louder when you ask this which worries you more he whimpers and sniffles. "I had a really bad day and I don't feel very good." He whines

"I'll get you some medicine ok?" You say as you get up to grab some medicine for him. Once you come back to the living room with the medicine and water.
You sigh as you approach him then hand him a pill he takes it and swallows before taking the water bottle from you and taking a few sips of water then he hands the bottle to you.
"Thanks" he says weakly

You helped Keith feel better and helped him feel more relaxed and calm by just relaxing with him.

A/N I hope you enjoy this quick update sorry it's bad