He's sick and Sunday's in the hospital

You sigh as you sit in the waiting room of the hospital watching the clock waiting for the doctor to come and tell you that you can see Sunday.
She had been rushed to the hospital after she got really sick.

Your husband Keith is also sick and he's leaning against the wall his back to you his head and hands rest up against the wall. His eyes are closed he looks terrible.
You had quickly packed up everything Sunday would need for a hospital admission.

It had started a couple nights ago when Sunday started feeling sick and You thought it was just a normal fever but it had gotten worse. Her temperature went from 102.8 to 104.1.

And Keith kept thinking it was all his fault. But it wasn't it had started with Faith getting sick. Then it passed to you and

Now it been passed to Keith and Sunday. But Keith kept saying it was his fault but you kept telling him it wasn't.

Now you were waiting in the hospital waiting room.

Until finally you and Keith can go and see her. Faith was not with you she was a friend's house because you didn't want her worrying about her Dad and her big sister.

Faith was all better but now you had to deal with Sunday and Keith. You sigh as you hand Keith a mask to wear so he won't spread any more germs.

"Do I have to?" He whines

"yes you do both you and Sunday are sick so please wear this to not spread your germs" you say firmly.

He sighs and puts on the mask so it's covering his mouth and nose. "Good now lets go see our girl" you say.

Once you and Keith get into the room Sunday's in she's fast asleep.

In the bed Keith collapses into a chair next to the bed and falls asleep immediately. The doctor then comes in. You introduce yourself.

Then the doctor asks you. "How long has she been like this?" "For a few days" you reply.

"How did this all start?" The doctor asks. "Here's the thing Doc it started with our youngest Daughter Faith.
She got the same fever Sunday and Keith have now.

Then I got it once she got better then Keith got sick almost right after me then the other night Sunday got sick and we ended up having to rush her here because it got worse."

The doctor nods as he listens to you explain everything. "You said Keith has the same fever do you want me to set up a room for him too? Or?"
"Actually Doc I'm going to try to take him home I don't think he wants to go home because he wants to take care of Sunday but he can't because he's sick too.

I've never dealt with Keith being sick at the same time as the girls so it's been kinda nerve racking"

"Well if Keith really doesn't want to leave I will gladly set up a room for him." "Thank you Doc." 
"I've put Sunday on a light sedative to help her sleep and she has a IV for nutrition and fluids she was scared when we did the IVs but she's fine now.

She should wake up in an hour or so I'll leave you alone for now there's a button in case if you need a nurse" the doctor says "Ok thank you Doc." You say as you take a quick glance at Keith still asleep on the chair.

And Sunday asleep in the bed. "My poor babies" you say to yourself as you watch them sleep.

1 hour later

Sunday is awake and scared you give her stuffed animals and her blanket and her iPad  so she's calm and relaxed.

She looks pale but not as bad as before. Poor Keith was still asleep in the chair sweating buckets.
You so desperately wanted to take him home.

But you knew he would refuse to go besides there was no one to watch Sunday if you drove Keith home.

You frown as you watch him slowly wake up he's still half asleep and whimpering. "

What's wrong with Daddy? Why's he wearing that thing on face?" Sunday asks. "

Daddy is wearing a mask so he won't spread his germs and Daddy's not feeling very well so he's trying to sleep but he's waking up."

You explain to her as you head over to check on Keith.

Once he sees you he whines and sits up straight. "It's ok buddy your ok how are you feeling?" You ask
"I feel terrible" he replies "Everything hurts" he whines.

You sigh these next few days were going to be rough. You thought to yourself

Sunday had to stay at the hospital for a few days and Keith had to stay too.

A/N Hey guys sorry this update is so short and kinda bad I'm going on vacation tomorrow night so I wanted to quickly get an update out to you guys so I'm sorry this one's so bad I just didn't know how to end it. Anyway Enjoy