Sinuis Infection

Keith moaned in pain as he leaned against the wall in his home studio  massaging his head.
His head ached and his nose was stuffed up and running.
He sneezed and immediately grabbed a tissue from the tissue box on the table. He blew his nose and went to throw away the tissue.
He felt awful really awful. He'd thought it was just a cold but it was lasting longer than a normal cold would and he had a pounding headache. That wouldn't go away.
He sighed and decided to go to bed to try and get some rest. He left his studio and headed to the living room where you were sitting on the couch.
He stood and looked at you. "Babe?" He asks. You look up at him. "What's up?" You ask. "I don't feel well can we go upstairs and lay in bed together please?" He asks. "Of course baby" you say as you get up and walk over and take his hand and lead him upstairs to the bedroom.
Once in the room you let go of Keith's hand to go to your side of the bed. You get in bed and pull the blankets up to your chin. Keith gets into bed next to you.
He moves closer to you.
Then he pulls the blankets up to his chin. He sighs with relief and closes his eyes and falls asleep. You fall asleep too.
3 hours later.
Keith wakes up sneezing and coughing. Once he finishes he sighs heavily and gags. He quickly grabs a tissue to blow his nose and then gets up to throw it away.
Once that's done he's about to leave the bathroom when all of the sudden he feels like he's going to throw up. He quickly rushes over to the toilet and starts vomiting.
Hearing him vomit wakes you up and you rush to his aid. Once he finishes he sighs heavily and gags then gets up to wash his face.
You frown as you watch him wash his face.
"Everything hurts" He says weakly. He sniffs and coughs. "I think it's a sinus infection" you say. Keith frowns as he turns to face you. You reach up and place a hand against his forehead and sure enough it's very warm.
"Yeah it's a sinus infection" you tell him. What's wrong?" You ask. My nose is stuffed up and my head hurts and my throat hurts." He says weakly.
"Yep you've got all the symptoms of a sinus infection" you say sadly as you take your hand off his forehead. He coughs and sniffs and his nose starts running.
You go grab a tissue and hand it to him. "Maybe You should take a shower. Taking warm showers is good because it can help clear you're sinuses." You tell him. He nods and sighs. Then he takes his shirt off.
Even though he's sick. He still looks good especially because of his tattoos.

You take your hand and rub his chest then his stomach.
Then you move your hand away from his stomach and place it on his wrist that has the tattoo on it. He sighs heavily and coughs.
You know he likes physical contact from you when he's sick.
Especially when certain parts of his body hurt.
You then take your hand and place it on his chest again to see if he feels his cough in his chest or not. He coughs and sniffs. "I can feel that cough is in your chest." You tell him as you take your hand off his chest. "Good thing your taking a shower to get rid of all that mucus and stuff." You tell him. He nods and coughs again. "Good coughing." You say as you leave the bathroom to grab him some clothes to wear after his shower.
Then you toss him the clothes and then close the bathroom door so he can shower.
Then you go sit on the bed to wait for him.
10 minutes later
Keith comes out of the bathroom changed into the clean clothes. "Did the shower help?" You ask. "Yes" he replies. "Good" You say. Keith stumbles over to the bed and pulls back the blankets and gets into bed.
Then pulls the blankets up to his chin. He sighs heavily. You reach your hand out to stroke his hair. He whimpers and coughs. "My head hurts" he whines.
"You want some medicine?" You ask.
He nods. You move your hand away from his head and move to get off the bed and head into the bathroom to get a small cup to fill it up with water and sinus infection medicine from the medicine cabinet.
Once you have those things you head back to the bedroom. Keith sits up in bed and looks at you. He's pale and doesn't look well at all. "You poor thing" you say sadly as you approach the bed and hand him the pill and cup of water. He takes the pill and swallows it then downs the water in the cup. Before handing the empty cup to you. You take the cup from him and set it on the nightstand. Then you go and get into your side of the bed. And lay down. He sighs heavily and sniffs before laying down next to you. You take the blankets and pull them over the both of you. Then move closer to Keith. He snuggles up against you.
Then he closes his eyes and falls asleep. You smile and kiss his head. Before you rest your head against your pillow and fall asleep too.
Keith was sick for about a week. But thanks to TLC and medicine from you. It helped him get better.

A/N Hey Guys Sorry for not updating in awhile but I've been busy with school and physical therapy and doctors appointments as well as other stories. But don't worry I won't ever leave Wattpad. Or this book.
I have a few other parts in progress so be on the lookout for those. :) Anyway I hope you enjoy this part. I love you all. -Paige