His dad passes away

You sigh as you finish cleaning up the dishes from breakfast. Keith had already went to the studio and the girls were at school.

2 hours later.

Keith comes bursting through the door tears streaming down his face.

You immediately rush over to him. "Babe what's wrong? What happened?" 

"It's My Dad he passed away a few hours ago" he wails and you immediately hug him and kiss his face and he kisses you back.

He whimpers and cries louder he starts shaking and immediately pulls away from your embrace he buries his head in his hands.

He's shaking so hard it's hard for him to stand you immediately reach out and grab his arm and lead him to the couch.

He sits down next to you he removes his hands from face and he's sobbing. "Oh you poor thing come here baby" you say pulling him into a hug he whimpers and cries as you try to soothe him.
A few hours later
"Keith babe please try and eat something please" you beg as Keith refuses to eat his Dinner the girls were also to upset to eat so you let them off the hook. But you really wanted Keith to eat as He had gotten so upset that he made himself sick.

He immediately stands up and runs out of the room crying he runs upstairs and slams the bedroom door shut.

You flinch as the door slams. You glance down at your empty plate. You mumble a quick prayer.

Before picking up both you and Keith's plates.

And you set them on the counter to clean them later.

First you go and check on the the girls and find them scared because of their dad slamming the door. "It's ok girls come here you say as the girls run over to you and you all hug

"is Daddy okay?" Faith asks. "Daddy's upset about Grandpa being gone he needs lots of love from all of us but right now he wants some alone time. Ok?" You tell them.

Both of the girls nod and you let them go. "Just stay here for right now ok I'll be back to put you to bed ok?" You tell them as you turn to leave.

They nod and watch as you leave the room closing the door behind you before heading down the hall towards the bedroom you share with Keith.

When you enter the bedroom you find Keith sitting on the bed not looking good. "When do you head to Australia for the funeral?" You ask. "In a few days" Keith says weakly.

"That quickly?" You ask he nods and sighs "let's try to get some sleep I need to put the girls to bed then we can get to bed ok?"

He nods You say as you go to put the girls to bed.

Early the next morning
You hear the sound of Keith's piano coming from downstairs in his music room.

You can hear it all the way from your bedroom. You get up and head downstairs to his music room.
He's sitting at his piano singing "Tonight I wanna cry."

You walk up behind him and squeeze his shoulders he sighs and he starts crying and shaking.

You come to sit next to him as he hugs you as you hug back and kiss him on the head. "It will be ok buddy it's ok" you say in a attempt to calm him.

A few days later after the funeral

You stand in the airport waiting for Keith. When he comes over to you with his stuff you take his duffle bag.

You hug him. "Hey bud how are you?" You ask

"I'm ok everyone is ok" he says. "You have dark circles under your eyes did you not sleep good?" You ask

"yeah I had trouble sleeping and I don't feel great" he admits "oh Keith you poor thing now let's get you home.

On the way Home. Keith starts to cry and you immediately pull over to comfort him you take his hand in yours and drive home. 

You spend the next few days helping with Keith and the Girls as well as yourself deal with the grief of Losing Keith's dad

A/N I wrote this in Honor of Keith's Dad because his dad helped him with his Career in so many ways. So I wanted to honor him with this. I hope you all like it. Sorry it's so long Oops 🙊

 Sorry it's so long Oops 🙊