Upset because tour isn't going right

Your fast asleep on Your bunk bed on Keith's tour bus. When all of the sudden you hear a yell and scream. You know it's Keith and not the girls because you had just put the girls to bed ten minutes before. You quickly get up to see what's wrong. And find Keith on his knees crying and coughing. You run over and kneel in front of him and place your hands on his shoulders. "Hey what's the matter? Why are you crying?" You ask. "I don't know" he says weakly. You frown as you rest your head against his and close your eyes and whisper "Shh Shh" over and over trying to calm him down. Then it hits you why he's crying. It's because the tour hadn't been going as well as he had hoped. The speakers/sound system had broken down at the first show. Then a storm rained out two shows. Then both You and Sunday had gotten sick.
Then he got sick and he had to cancel a few shows because of how sick he had been.
Then once he was feeling well enough to do some more shows. One of the amps had gotten overworked during one of the shows so he had to cut it short.
Throughout it all he didn't show any emotions of anxiety or anything.
So you assumed he wasn't stressed or anything at all. You frowned at the thought. That he was finally realizing that the tour wasn't going at all how he had wanted it to.
He continues to cry as you try to calm him down. You open your eyes to look at him.
Even though his eyes are looking at the floor you can still see how miserable he looks. He looks terrible after not sleeping well the past few nights with bags under his eyes. He hadn't been able to sleep because he'd been in pain when he was sick making it hard for him to get sleep. "Shh Shh you'll wake the girls" you tell him gently. He whines and coughs. "Oh sweetie I'm sorry your so upset." You say to him. "I know things are rough right now but it'll get better soon. I know it doesn't seem like it but it will." You tell him. He nods and sighs heavily. "why aren't you in bed? You still aren't feeling well." You say to him. "I can't sleep." Keith says weakly. He sniffles and coughs. Then his nose starts running. "Oh sweetie your nose is running. Let me get you a tissue ok? Stay here." You say calmly as you get up to get a tissue to wipe his nose. Once you have the tissue you go back over to where he's kneeling on the carpet floor. He doesn't look up when you approach him. He keeps his gaze to the ground. You go over and kneel in front of him and use the tissue to wipe his nose. Once that's done you get up and go throw it away.
Once you finish doing that you go over and kneel down in front of him again. He seems to have calmed down a bit. But it wasn't long before he was crying again. You frown as you watch him cry. You had never seen him this upset before unless if he felt he had messed something up. Or if he was sick like he was now.
Then he coughs and gags before throwing up a little on the carpet. He gags again and pukes a little more. You sigh.
As you quickly get up to grab some paper towels from the small tour bus kitchen before the puke stains the carpet. But by the time you come back it's already stained the carpet and that only makes Keith even more upset and makes him cry harder. "Oh baby what's gotten into you?. You've never gotten this upset before. What's wrong?" You ask gently as you go over and kneel down in front of him again and place the paper towel roll beside you. He sighs. "Everything hurts." He whines and moves his hands so his palms are facing up and you can see the large callouses on his fingers from him playing his guitar. "Do they hurt?" You ask taking one of his hands in yours. He nods and whines. "You want some cream for them to make them feel better?" You ask. He shakes his head. You frown as you kiss his head. He keeps crying and shaking. Then he falls against you almost knocking you over. "Hey be careful bud." You say once you've moved to sit down instead of being on your knees to allow him to hug you and rest his head on your shoulder. You wrap your arms around him. He sighs heavily. You sit there holding him close to you. You rub his back for a few minutes before asking. "Hey can you look at me for a second?"
He whines in protest. But does what you ask. You then take one of your hands and feel his forehead then the back of his neck and sure enough. They still feel warm. "Yeah you still have a fever bud." You say. As you take your hands off his neck and forehead.
He nods and sighs. "I think someone just needs cuddles and rest right now." You say as you kiss his head. He nods in agreement. "Ok let's go to bed. I'll lay with you to help you sleep." You say. He smiles weakly when you say this. Then gets up and stumbles over to his bunk bed and pulls back the blankets and gets into bed and moves over until he's against the wall. Making sure you have enough space. Then you get up and go over to his bunk and get into bed too and pull the blankets over both of you.
Then you move closer to Keith and then you kiss his nose. "I love you sweet boy. There's nothing to be worried about I'm right here and I'll always be here. No matter what. Now go to sleep." You say gently. As you take your hand and start stroking his hair. He sighs with relief. And closes his eyes and falls asleep.
You sigh as you stroke his hair watching him sleep. Happy you were able to calm him down enough to get him to sleep. Then you move your hand away from his head. And then once your head hits the pillow you fall asleep too.
A/N Hey Guys Sorry for the long absence. School has pretty much taken up most of my time as well as after school activities and homework. Thankfully I already had some ideas in the works so I was able to choose which part I wanted published. So I went with this one. I've also been working on a different story on a different platform that's a lot longer then I thought it would be. (I'm still working on it) Anyway I am so sorry for making you all wait this long. I also apologize for how long this part is.
Anyway I hope you enjoy this part.

EDIT: I had to add in some words because I forgot to sorry!