Sick and has to go to the doctor

"Come on Keith You have to go we need to find out what's wrong." You say.

"No, I don't want to go. I'm fine." Keith says before he starts coughing.

"Come on Baby I want you to get better." You tell him.

"Come on Let's go." You say as you take his hand in yours and half walk half drag him out to the car.

Once near the car, you let go of Keith's hand to get into the driver's side.

While Keith goes and gets into the passenger side.

Once Keith is in the car you start driving to the doctor's office.

20 mins later

You pull into a parking spot at the doctor's office. Then get out of the car. Keith gets out too and follows you as you lead him into the building.

Then you and Keith enter the waiting room.

Keith goes to sit down while you check him in. Normally Keith would do that himself but because you are an awesome wife you checked in for him. Once you get him checked in you go and sit down next to him.

His symptoms had stopped before you left the house but they were starting up again.

He's sweaty, his nose is running and he's coughing a bit.

You frown as you take your hand and place it on his back and rub it as he coughs.

He sighs and moans. "You ok?" You ask him. He nods and smiles at you.

10 minutes later
"Keith Urban" the nurse calls. Keith sighs as he gets up. You get up too and follow him to the room to wait for the doctor. 

Keith goes and sits down on the table.

You sit down on the chair next to the table.
Keith whimpers. "I know you don't want to be here bud but we need to find out what's wrong so you can get better." You tell him.
10 minutes later

The doctor comes in and starts asking Keith what's wrong but because Keith doesn't want to talk he looks at you.
Expecting you to talk for him.

You sigh then explain Keith's symptoms of a high fever, stuffed up nose and bad cough and sore throat.
The doctor listens and examines Keith. "It's just a bad sinus infection combined with a stomach bug." The doctor says. "I'll Just give him medicine for the fever and try to reduce his temperature before I start treating the sinus infection." The doctor says handing you some fever medication. "Call me if the fever gets worse.

He'll need to come back in a few days for the medicine for his sinus infection once the fever is gone but other then that you're good to go."
The doctor says.
"Ok thank you doctor Jaxon." You say. You and Keith get up and head out to go home.

Once back at home.
Keith runs to the bathroom to vomit.
He'd become nauseous in the car but because the drive home from the doctor hadn't been that long he felt ok until now.
You run to his aid to calm him down and help him wash his face.
Then you lead him to the living room over to the couch. Keith goes and sits down on the couch. "Can you rub my stomach it hurts." He whines. "of course Sweetie." You say as you sit down next to him. You take your hand and start rubbing his stomach.
He sighs with relief. 
You rub his stomach for a few minutes then take your hand away. He sighs and closes his eyes and falls asleep. You kiss his head and get up to get some work.
Keith was sick for a few days and it took him awhile for him to get better but once he was he went right back to working in the studio.
A/N Enjoy the update. :)