He's upset about Las Vegas

A/N To Those who were affected by the recent tragedy I am so sorry ;( things like this break my heart. What sucks even more is it takes tragedies like this for us to come together as a nation. To all those who have been affected my heart breaks for you. I love you all

You sigh as you hear Keith's car pull into the driveway after doing a show in honor of the victims. He had told you that he hadn't been feeling very well before he left and had refused to eat dinner which was very unlike him unless if he was upset or sick which you assumed he was feeling both. Once he comes in the door you see tears streaming down his face and he's shaking. He runs over it you and you pull him into a hug. "Hey it's ok your ok now shh shh it's ok it's ok shh shh" you say gently trying to calm him down. "Let's go sit on the couch ok?" You say as you pull away and take his hand in yours and lead him into the living room and then you let go of his hand and sit down on the couch and Keith sits down next to you. You take your hand and place it on his back and start rubbing his back gently. "It's so sad and it was so senseless and all those innocent people didn't deserve that they were just trying to have fun"
He says sadly as he continues to cry. You pull him into a hug. "It's ok it's ok shh shh I know I know shh shh" you say gently trying to calm him down as he cries. He cries for a long time but once he's calm down. You get up "you want to try to eat now?" You ask "Yes"
He says weakly "ok I'll get it go warm it up go sit at the table ok?" He nods and gets up and heads into the dining room and sits down at his normal spot at the table. Once his dinner is warm you put it on a plate and bring it over and set it in front of him. He starts eating his dinner and thankfully he eats all of it and doesn't get sick. After he finishes he gets up and takes his plate and goes to rinse it in the sink and then he goes and puts it in the dishwasher. "Can we please go lay down? I don't feel good" he says "ok let's go I have to put the girls to bed then I'll come to bed ok?" He nods as he heads to the stairs and heads upstairs. You head upstairs too and go get the girls ready for bed.
Once you get the girls to bed you head to go to bed. Once you get into the bedroom you find Keith on the bed watching tv. You go over to your side of the bed. And climb into bed and then watch the tv with him.
15 minutes later
You and Keith are sitting watching tv when all of the sudden Keith jumps up and runs into the bathroom and throws up a lot. "Oh no! Keith!" You scream and run to help him. You run over to him and kneel down next to him and rub his back. As he throws up into the toilet. Once he finishes he sighs heavily and coughs and gags. "Oh Keith!" You say as you get some toilet paper and then wipe his face. "Shh shh it's ok it's ok your ok shh" you say gently he starts to cry again. "Shh Shh It's ok it's ok shh shh calm down you'll wake the girls!" You say firmly he nods and sighs as he takes his hand and wipes his eyes. "Let's get to bed we can do a prayer for the people tomorrow when your feeling better." You say he nods as he gets up and heads back to bed. You get up and do the same.
The next few days were filled with the news of the shooting and endless developments in the story it was very upsetting to you both but you and Keith made sure to pray and you both donated blood to help the victims.
A/N the affects of this recent tragedy have shook the nation once again this was the worst mass shooting in U.S history it is so hard to hear the news about it over and over. It's upsetting and heartbreaking but we can overcome this. We are stronger together I love you all

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate only love can do that.
Martin Luther King JR