Migraine

It was a normal day for you had just finished up all your work for the day and the girls were at a friend's house for the night.

You sigh as you get up to go get dinner ready and to wait for your husband Keith to get home.

When he does he doesn't look well he looks as white as a sheet.

"Hey babe how are you feeling do you feel ok?" You ask.

He shakes his head and immediately flinches in pain.

"I don't feel good" he whimpers "I have a horrible migraine and my stomach hurts."

"Oh no you poor thing go sit down and I'll get you some medicine ok?"

He nods as he heads to the living room to go lay down on the couch.

When you come to the living room with the medicine you find him laying on the couch massaging his forehead his eyes closed. He's moaning in pain

"Hey let's give you some medicine to make you feel better ok? Sit up." You say gently as he struggles to sit up and flinches in pain once he's sitting up.

He opens his eyes and sighs.

You head over and hand him a pill and a water bottle. "

"This should help you with the pain" you tell him as he takes the pill and swallows it and takes a few sips of the water.

Before handing the bottle to you.

"Try to get some sleep while I do some work ok?" You tell him he nods as you turn to head to your office.
"let me know if you get worse" you call as you walk to your office.

Later that evening.

You sigh as you finish eating dinner Keith felt to sick to eat so you let him sleep while you ate alone.

You frowned knowing that he felt really upset about not wanting to eat.

But you told him you understood that he was nauseous and didn't feel like eating.

You pick up your plate and head into the kitchen to clean your plate then put it away.

You then head to check on Keith.

You find him still asleep you sigh glad that he's still asleep giving you time to clean up around the house.

You just finished cleaning up your office when you hear Keith run to the bathroom.
You frown as you head downstairs to the bathroom you find him throwing up.

Once he finishes he leans against the wall puke dripping from his chin he's sweating and shaking.

You sigh as you go and get napkins when you return you go to him and wipe his face before tossing the napkins in the garbage can.

"You ok?" You ask as Keith coughs and nods breathing heavily.

He tries to get up but is hit with pain he flinches and sits back down.

"Come on let's get you upstairs" you say as you reach your hand out to grab his hand and help him up and lead him upstairs to the bedroom.

Once you get him into bed you go and grab a towel and a bucket just in case.

Once you come back to the bedroom you quickly set up the towel and bucket.

Keith sighs as you reach your hand to touch his forehead to see if it's warm it's not.

"Do you think you threw up because of the migraine?" You ask as you gently rub his forehead.
He nods.

"Yeah I think so" he says weakly as you kiss his nose and sigh.

"Try to get some sleep ok? I'll be asleep if you need anything." He nods as you remove your hand from his forehead and head to your side of the bed.

Thankfully Keith's migraine only lasted that day and he felt better that night.

A/N hey Guys thank you so much for all the support on this book to be honest I never though this book would get as popular as it is and it's all thanks to you all. So thank you. Also I want to update as much as I can as I start summer school next week. (It'll only be 3 hours) but I want to update as much as possible. Incase if I get busy or something. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this story. Again thanks for the support.