Sick on stage

You frown as you watch your husband Keith play a concert he had been sick all day but had refused to cancel the concert and he was doing fine. At least for now.
10 minutes later
Suddenly in the middle of singing Cop car. He bends over and drops the microphone on the stage before throwing up on stage in front of thousands of fans.
He immediately turns and runs back stage extremely embarrassed and he throws up again backstage before he finds you puke dripping from his chin and tears in his eyes. "Oh Keith" you say worriedly as you get up from the couch you were sitting on and go to get paper towels to wipe his face. "Sit on the couch ok? I'll be right back" You say as you get up and head to get some paper towels.
Once you come back to where he is. He's sitting on the couch waiting for you. He's crying and shaking. "You poor thing" you say sadly as you take the paper towels and wipe his face. "Let's get you back to the tour bus and get you into bed. The rest of the band can get your stuff to the bus." You tell him. He nods as you move away from him and then head to throw away the paper towels. 
Once you throw away the paper towels you head back over to where Keith is and you reach your hand out and take his hand in yours. Then he gets up and you lead him out to the tour bus.
10 minutes later
You frown as you watch Keith sleep on his bunk bed. Your sitting on your bed across from his. The rest of Keith's band was loading up the equipment to get ready to leave the venue.
You were glad he was asleep but you felt bad that he had gotten sick on stage in front of his fans. He loved his fans so much and he hated letting them down.
10 minutes later
Keith wakes up coughing then once he's stopped coughing he's breathing heavily. He sighs and moans
"Hey how are you feeling? Everything is packed on the bus and we are leaving now." You say. "I feel terrible my stomach hurts and my head hurts." He says weakly.
"I can't believe I got sick in front of my fans like that. I've never felt that bad on stage before and I thought I'd be fine and I wouldn't throw up. But I felt so nauseous." He says sadly
"Oh baby I'm sorry you don't feel good but don't you worry about it ok? Your fans understand. That your sick and you need to rest. It probably worries them That you got sick in front of them." You tell him. Then the bus starts to leave the venue and Keith sighs
"I can't believe I let my Fans down like that I feel so bad about it." He says.
"I know it's hard having to cancel especially right in the middle of the concert but it's best we get you back to the hotel so you can get some sleep." You tell him. "Try try to rest until we get there." You say. He nods and closes his eyes and falls back asleep.
10 minutes later
The bus pulls into the hotel parking lot and you get up to wake up Keith. You walk over to his bed and shake him awake. "Hey we are here at the hotel." You tell him. He nods and opens his eyes and gets up to follow you out of the bus.
Then you guys get your stuff from the bus and head inside the hotel and then go to your room.
Once inside the room Keith immediately goes and takes his shoes off then goes and pulls the blankets back and climbs into bed.  "You tired?" You ask. He nods and sighs. "Ok I'll be watching tv for a little bit so if you feel sick let me know." You say as you take off your shoes and go and get into bed next to him. He nods before falling asleep.
Later that night after you had gone to bed.  You are fast asleep when you hear Keith getting up. You get up too and follow him into the bathroom where he's throwing up. You run over to him and kneel down next to him and rub his back. Once he finishes he sighs and coughs. "I feel horrible!!" He wails. As he grabs toilet paper and wipes his mouth then he tosses the toilet paper into the garbage.
"I know baby I know" you say sadly as he cries. "Let's get you back to bed." You say.
Once your back in bed you pull Keith close and you take your hand to rub his stomach he sighs heavily. "That feel good?" You ask he nods "it feels nice" he says and he smiles at you. It's the first smile you've seen from him all night. "Let's try to get some sleep." You say as you take your hand away from his stomach so you can lay down. He nods and lays down next to you and moves close so you can pull him against you. You kiss his lips and he kisses back. Then you pull away. "That was good" You say with a smile. He nods and sighs and closes his eyes and falls asleep. You smile as you watch him sleep. Then you go to sleep too.
Keith was sick for a few days and you had to cancel some of his concerts which didn't make him happy. But he knew it was for the best.

A/N Hey Guys Paige Here! I am so so so so so so so very sorry for not updating in awhile I've been super super busy with finals coming up at school and everything. School's been such a huge stressor for me and has taken up a lot of my time. I'm so sorry this one is so long. But I hope you enjoy it also I plan to update this book a few more times next week so be on the lookout for more updates. I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile I hope you can forgive me.