Sick and sunburnt (Requested)

A/N requested by the wonderful USMCRules

It was a long long day outside. Keith was working on a hot summer day.

He did interviews and stuff outside for a Country music festival.

He did meet and greets and sound check. Unfortunately he was not feeling well.

So a lot of the time he didn't have much energy. He needed lots of water and bathroom breaks.

He'd be fine for a bit then needed to find a bathroom to get sick from both ends.

He was sweating not just because of the heat but also because of his high fever.

You tried to also keep his skin protected so he wouldn't get sunburnt.

You spent the day helping him and making sure he's not overdoing it.

Later before his performance
"Keith we should go home you've been miserable all day long and you are just making yourself feel worse." You tell him. 

He shakes his head "No" he says weakly. You sigh then you notice a few sunburn patch of skin on the back of his neck and his arms and legs.

"Oh dear Keith you totally got sunburned babe." 
He nods and frowns. He sits on the couch that's backstage.

Then he lets out a sickly burp. You immediately grab the trash can and puts it in front of him and he immediately starts throwing up.

You rub his back and comfort him.
Once he finishes he grabs a tissue and wipes his mouth. Then he goes on stage despite your protests.

While performing he ends up vomiting on stage and has to rush off to get to the bathroom to avoid pooping his pants in front of fans.

Then he came back on stage and acted like nothing is wrong.

You are so concerned about his health and he looks miserable.
Nevertheless he pushes through the icky feeling the last 10 minutes of the concert.

After the show.
You immediately take Keith home and give him medicine, water and get him straight up to bed.

You toss a extra sheet over his side of the bed just in case of a accident in the night. Then you set up the puke bucket.

Keith frowns and whimpers clearly upset.

"Its ok baby I'm here for you. You'll be better soon." You say trying to calm him as You grab aloe lotion to help his sunburns.

Once the soothing Lotion has been applied to the burns.

You help him change into pjs and get into bed because he's still to sick and tired to get himself cleaned up in a bath or shower.

Once he's comfy and falling asleep from sickness and exhaustion.

You get ready for bed and then join him. Cuddling up with him and rubbing his stomach the rest of the night.

After awhile of TLC medicine and water and Pedialyte. He was back to normal.

A/N hope you guys enjoyed this update.