Up all night with him

It was time for bed at your house. You helped the girls get ready for bed while Keith went to take a shower.
Once you finish putting the girls to bed. Keith was done with his shower and in bed.
So you could go and take a shower. Once you are done with your shower you join Keith in bed.
10 minutes later
You hear Keith getting up and going to the bathroom and you hear him throw up. He starts to cry and call for you. You wake up out of your deep slumber to go and calm him down. He throws up two more times.
Before he gets up to wash his face and hands. Then he goes back to bed and you do the same.
15 minutes later
Keith gets up to get sick again this time you are able to get up right away to help him. He cries as you wipe his face.
"Are you ok baby?" You ask. He shakes his head and wails. "Shh Shh you'll wake the girls" you say firmly. He nods and whimpers and buries his head against your chest. You hug him close.
After a few more minutes of crying he calms down and pulls away. Then he gets up and washes his face and hands and uses mouthwash to clean out his mouth.
Then he turns to you he looks sweaty and pale and his eyes are red. "I think your sick" you say as you go to the medicine to get the thermometer. Then you go over to him. "Let's check your temperature" you say
"under your tongue" you say. Keith opens his mouth and you place the thermometer under his tongue.
He closes his mouth to hold the thermometer.
Then you wait.
Once it beeps you take it out of his mouth and read the number. "102.7" you read allowed. "That's not good babe. What hurts?" You ask as you go and clean the thermometer before you go to put it away. "My throat hurts, my stomach hurts and my head hurts. He says sadly. "That's not good bud" you say.
Once the thermometer is put away you go and stand in front of him and place your hand on his forehead and find it feeling very warm. "Yep your sick alright" You say with a frown.
As you move your hand off his forehead. "Let's get you back to bed" You say as you take his hand and lead him back to bed.
Once you are both back in bed again you both fall asleep.
20 minutes later.
Keith was tossing and turning in bed whimpering in pain. He sits up coughing. You sit up and reach your hand out to rub his back.
Once he stops coughing you get up to get the cup from the bedside table then you go to the bathroom to fill the small cup with water.
Then you turn the bathroom lights off and return to the bedroom and go and hand Keith the cup.
He takes it from you and downs the water.
Then he hands you the empty cup then you place the cup on the bedside table then you kiss his check.
Then you go and get back into bed. Then you lay down and Keith lays down next to you and you both fall asleep again.
1 hour later
You are awoken by Keith crying. He's sitting up in bed his head in his hands sobbing. You sit up and pull him into a hug.
He buries his head against your neck. His tears falling on you. "Shh Shh It's ok. I'm right here" You say calmly.
"I can't sleep" he wails. "I know I know Shh Shh" You say gently as you hold him close and use your other hand to gently rub his back. He whimpers and cries as you hold him close. After a few more minutes of crying he finally calms down and moves away from you and lays down.  You lay down next to him and stroke his hair. Then he closes his eyes and falls asleep. You hope that he won't wake up again.
But he does wake up again each time he gets up he gets sick or he just couldn't sleep. You ended up being up the whole rest of the night with him.
The next day you and Keith stay home resting thankfully Keith only had that one bad night of sleep.
The next night he slept through the whole night.
A/N Hey Guys Paige here I am so so so Sorry for not updating this story in awhile I've been so busy these past few weeks. The good thing is I only have 3 days of this school this week and I'll be going on vacation this weekend. But hopefully I'll be able to update again before I go on vacation.