He comes home sick after a photoshoot

Your sitting tv on the couch in the living room. The girls were at a friend's house for a birthday party and Your husband Keith was busy all day with interviews and photo shoots.
He also planned to run some errands for you.
15 minutes later
You hear the sound of Keith's car pulling into the driveway long before the time he's supposed to come home. You know immediately something is up because he's never come home without finishing whatever needed to be done. He gets out of his car and comes inside.
"Hi baby what's up? Why are you back now? You said you were going to do those errands for me." You say to him.
He frowns at you. "I don't feel good" he says weakly as he walks over and sits down next to you on the couch. "What's wrong? You were perfectly fine this morning when you got up." You say
He nods. "I know" he says weakly. By the sound of his voice he sounds disappointed in himself.
What hurts?" You ask him."My stomach really hurts and my head hurts and my throat hurts." He says weakly.
He coughs and rests his head on your shoulder. "I'm sorry I couldn't do the errands for you" He says sadly. "I thought I could go do them. But by the time I reached my car after I left the building where I was doing the photo shoots. I felt too sick to go and get them done." He says before he coughs again.
He whimpers as if in pain. "It's ok sweetie I'll try to head out later today while your resting. It's no big deal" You tell him. "Yes it is Because I was going to do it for you and now I can't" He says weakly. "It's fine babe really it's fine I didn't need those things done as quickly as you think.
I know you wanted to do it but you don't have to if you don't feel good." You tell him.
He nods and sighs heavily looking defeated. "Hey don't worry about it ok? Why don't we relax here on the couch? I can run those errands later" you say he nods in agreement. Then closes his eyes. "Want a blanket?" You ask.
He nods his head with his eyes still closed.
You gently push Keith away so you can get up and grab a blanket from the blanket basket by the window. Then you unfold the blanket and walk over to him and drop the blanket on him. He sighs heavily.
Then you go and sit down next to him. He rests his head on your shoulder again the second you sit down.
"That better?" You ask. He nods and falls asleep. You sigh as you kiss his head.
Then you take out your phone and start scrolling through it. You let Keith sleep with his head on your shoulder.
1 hour later
Keith wakes up coughing and sniffling.
"You ok?" You ask as you put your phone on the couch armrest. He nods once he stops coughing he says. "No my throat hurts" "You want some medicine?" You ask. He nods as you get up and go and get the medicine and a water bottle.
Once you get the medicine and water bottle you head back to the living room and go over to where Keith is sitting and hand him the pill and water bottle to him.
He takes them from you and puts the pill in his mouth and swallows it before taking the cap off the water bottle and drinking some of the water.
Then he puts the cap back on the water bottle and hands the bottle to you.
"Good at least your drinking water" you say as you take the bottle from him.
"You need anything else?" You ask
"Cuddles please?" He asks 
"I'd love to sweetie but I have to run those errands. It won't take me long just about 15 minutes. Call me if you need anything or get worse. We can cuddle when I get home." You tell him
He nods and leans back against the couch then he pulls the blanket up to his chin and closes his eyes and falls asleep.
You smile as you watch him sleep for a minute. Before taking your phone then heading out to run errands.
10 minutes later
You hear the sound of your phone ringing while your in the grocery store and you get it out of your pocket to answer it.
Its Keith and he's freaking out crying and coughing hysterically. "Woah buddy! Calm down! What's the matter?" You ask.
"I threw up and my stomach really hurts." He wails.
"Shh Shh It's ok your ok baby! Calm down I'll be home soon all right? Hang tight!" You say gently trying to calm him down. "Just take some deep breaths and go clean yourself up and I'll be home soon." You say. "Ok Bye" Keith says weakly. "It's ok buddy it's ok your ok. Bye I love you see you soon" you say.
Then you hang up and quickly put your phone away so you can finish shopping.
Once you finish shopping you go through the self checkout so you can quickly get out of the store and head to your car.
Then once you reach your car you open the back and load up all the bags of groceries into the car. Then you close the back of the car. Then go and get into the driver's side of the car and close the door. Then you put the key in ignition and pull out of your parking spot and drive home.
Once you get home you immediately get out of the car and go and grab the grocery bags and go and head inside and find Keith sitting on the couch crying and shaking.
You frown as you drop the grocery bags on the floor. Then run to him.
Once you get to the living room and sit down on the couch Keith launches himself against you. He whimpers and coughs. You sigh as you wrap your arms around him. "I see you cleaned yourself up. That's good bud. It's ok sweetie it's ok I got you now. Shh shh" You say trying to calm him. "I think someone just needs to rest." You say. As you kiss his head.  He nods and sighs heavily then he closes his eyes and falls asleep snuggled up against you.
You end up spending the rest of the day taking care of him.
Keith was sick for a few days but thanks to you he got better quicker than expected.

A/N Hey Guys I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I've been so busy with school and everything. And last night someone said something to me that made me feel bad about everything I've ever written so that sucks. Anyway I apologize for being away for so long. Spring break is coming up for me soon and me and my family are going to New York! So that's exciting. I am working on more parts and hopefully will be able to get another one done and published before our trip. If I find the time.
Anyway I hope you enjoy this part. Sorry it's so long and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I love you guys so much. Bye for now