Can't sleep/Sick

It had been a long day for you as you had a long day of work.

You were now fast asleep. Your husband Keith didn't get home until 11:00 PM and when he had tried to fall asleep he couldn't.

You listened to him toss and turn and whimper every once in awhile which worried you greatly.

You sigh as you get up and turn on the lamp on the bedside table.

He sits up immediately as if he was waiting for you to get up to comfort him.

"Hey babe what's the matter?" You ask as Keith whimpers and shakes in fear.

You hug him close he lets out a sigh of relief when you hug him. "You ok now?" You ask he shakes his head.
A look of fear in his eyes.

"It's ok now it's ok shh shh" you say trying to calm him.

He starts to cry he puts his head on your shoulder and he's shaking.

"It's ok buddy it's ok calm down" you say gently as he whimpers and cries.

You knew right then and there it was going to be a long night.

1 hour later.

You hear Keith scream and yell in his sleep he's sweating and shaking. He immediately wakes up crying.

You then sit up to comfort him. His face is pale and he's sweating a lot he's breathing heavily and doesn't look good. 

He then gets up and runs to The bathroom and pukes on the floor.

He coughs and sighs heavily as you quickly get up to grab paper towels when you return Keith had moved out of the bathroom and had moved closer to the bed. He's sweating and shaking you frown as he quickly looks around as if looking for a threat. "Keith what's the matter?" You ask concerned.

"I don't know" he whines and coughs again he looks very pale and scared. You sigh as you clean up the mess "Wash your face and get back in bed ok? Go wash up in the hall bathroom."

He nods before leaving the room to go clean up.
Once he comes back to the room he looks terrible sweat on his face and his hair. He then gets back into bed and falls asleep.

Once the mess is cleaned up you head back to bed.
Keith only manages 1 hour of sleep before waking up screaming and crying again.

He sits up the same time you do you then get up and run over to the bedroom door to lock it. You turn to him.

Keith gets out of bed shaking and crying and you then turn on the light.

"Are you sick?" You ask he nods as you head over to him and place your hand on his forehead. You find it feeling very warm.

" Yeah your sick all right and your definitely having fever nightmares because of how bad you look when you get up. Your miserable sick, sad and Miserable" you say as you gently massage his forehead.

"Let's try to get back to sleep ok? I know it's hard for you right now but I've had a long day" you tell him.
He nods weakly he looks awful and he sighs as he gets into bed.

He wakes up again an hour later you were Starting to get mad when he he gets up crying you yell.
"What the Hell Keith!!" Keith freezes up when you yell at him you rarely yelled at him except when he was driving you crazy or if you two were fighting.

He stays frozen in place for a minute breathing heavily trying hard to calm down. You frown as you watch him shake in fear.

You sigh as he whimpers and snuggles up against you.
"Sorry about that baby I'm just really tired right now I feel bad for you I do I'm just really tired now let's snuggle and try to sleep." You say.

He nods before laying his head on your shoulder and falling asleep.

Then you fall asleep too you hug him and kiss his face and cuddle him to help him sleep.

Because Keith was sick for a few days he had bad fever nightmares. But once he got better the nightmares stopped.

A/N Hey guys Paige here sorry about not updating for a few days I was on vacation and the wifi wasn't that great anyway I hope you enjoy this update. Sorry for the long wait.