Sick in Australia

You and Keith were spending time together at your Australia house.

The media was not happy that you guys apparently "skipped out on quarantine" when in reality you guys got permission to quarantine at your home instead of a hotel.

The first two days went well without a hitch then on the third day.

Keith woke up super sick.

You had already gotten up and was making breakfast when you hear a loud sneeze coming from the bedroom upstairs.

A few minutes later. Keith comes stumbling downstairs looking pale and tired. "Morning" he mumbles as he goes to make coffee.

"Morning are you ok?" You ask.

He shakes his head and goes to sit down at the dinning room table.
You serve him breakfast and then sit down next to him. You both dig in and eat for awhile.

Keith coughs hard after he finishes his breakfast. "Ugh I think I got sick on the flight over." He says weakly sounding raspy. "Oh?"
You ask.
He nods and drinks his orange juice. "What's wrong?"
You ask him. "Sneezing, coughing and my nose and throat hurt." He says sounding sickly and weak.

"Ok" you say.

You feel his forehead for a fever and he doesn't have a one. "No fever. Must be a cold"
you tell him.

He nods in agreement and sneezes into his elbow. "Back to bed" you tell him.
"Ok" he responds and goes back upstairs to our room.
You grab some cold medicine and water for him.  Then head up and give it to him.

He takes the medicine and a few sips of water.
Then gets comfy in bed and falls back asleep.

You listen to his open mouth breathing.

His nose clearly filled of icky gross mucus.
You grab a few more tissue boxes just in case put them near by.
Then you heard downstairs to work for awhile.

Later that day.

You bring Keith a bowl of chicken noodle soup and some more water. He's awake now waiting for you.

He takes the bowl of soup and eats it. "Good?" You ask.

He nods and takes a few sips of water.
Throughout the day you take care of Keith.

Cleaning up the gross tissues, replacing empty tissue boxes and bringing him water and snacks even though his nose is so stuffed up he can barely taste anything.

After a few days of rest and medicine he got better

A/N I hope you guys enjoy this short update I've been busy with my new puppy Harper. She's doing good so far. Don't worry I'm not abandoning this book. I've got some more updates in the works.