Feeling Miserable at rehearsal and has to be driven home

A/N This is a very long part!!!! Sorry for not updating in awhile I'm sorry this part is so long but I hope you enjoy it.
Keith frowned as he sat on the couch in the rehearsal space he and his band were renting for rehearsals for the summer tour.
He felt miserable really miserable. He was dizzy and nauseous and sweaty and he felt his head pounding.
He closed his eyes and placed his hand on his forehead.  He knew it had been a bad idea to go to rehearsal when he felt this bad but he needed to practice and prepare for the rest of the tour. Technically he was supposed to be on a tour break but he still felt the need to rehearse every once in awhile.
The plan today had been to go over everything that was and wasn't working on the tour but in the middle of practicing the songs he called a break because he started feeling very nauseous and dizzy. Thankfully he had been able to make it to the couch without falling or throwing up.
The break had been going on for way too long at this point.
He knew the rest of the band wanted to finish up rehearsal so they could go home.
He coughed which made his head hurt worse. It seemed like the headache was slowly turning into a migraine but he couldn't tell. Then his keyboard guy Nathan Barlow came over to him.
"Hey man come on what's the hold up?" He asked.
Then the bass man Jerry flowers came over and stood next to Nathan and said. "Yeah come on Keith let's go I want to get this over with."
"Guys I'm not feeling good right now I'm sorry but I don't think we can continue with rehearsal." Keith said weakly. 
"Yes finally we can leave now." Jerry said happily.   "Dude didn't you just hear him? He said he's sick." Nathan said.  "Yeah but we've been here for 3 hours and half that time we've been on a break." Jerry said sounding irritated.
"We didn't know why we were on a break." Nathan said. "He didn't say anything about feeling sick when he came in."  "Yeah that's true but still we've been here a long time and I have stuff I have to do." Jerry said.
"Guys it's fine I'm not feeling well so rehearsal is canceled. Go tell the others." Keith said.  Jerry smiled when Keith said that and quickly ran off to tell everyone else. Nathan stayed where he was. Keith coughed and moaned.
"I'm so sorry Nathan I just felt sick this morning but I didn't feel like canceling but I didn't know I felt this bad and.."

"It's fine man it's no big deal.
Jerry's just mad cuz we were waiting for you to come back from your break and you didn't. He was getting ready to go find you and bring you back but I said I'd go look for you. Cuz I had a feeling something was off with you." Nathan said.
"Yeah something's off alright I don't feel good." Keith said.
"You don't look good or sound good either." Nathan said
"Thanks for that." Keith mumbled.
"You're welcome. Nathan replied jokingly
Keith moaned. "What's wrong with you anyway?" Nathan asked. "My throat hurts, my stomach hurts and my head hurts. And I'm really nauseous." Keith said.
"That's not good. Is someone picking you up from here or..." Nathan asked.

"No I was dropped off by a friend of mine who could only drive me here but can't pick me up." Keith said as he took his hand off his forehead and open his eyes to look at Nathan.
"Well I can drive you home and unlike Jerry I'm not busy." Nathan said. "Really? Thank you." Keith said quickly getting up forgetting that he was dizzy and almost falling over and Nathan rushed to his aide. "Woah be careful don't rush or you'll hurt yourself. Do you want me to get your guitar for you?" Nathan asked.
Keith nodded which made his headache worse he flinched in pain.
"Why Don't you stay sitting on the couch while I get it for you?" Nathan asked. Keith sighed but moved away from Nathan to sit back down.

Then Nathan went to get the guitar. Once he had Keith's guitar he went back to where Keith was waiting for him and Keith got up and stumbled over to him. Nathan helped him walk out to his car. He made sure Keith got in the passenger seat before going to put his guitar in the back.
Then Nathan went and got in the driver's seat and started driving to Keith's house.
On the way to his house Keith had a bad coughing fit. Thankfully Nathan had a bottle of water in his car that he gave to Keith to help him stop coughing and to calm his sore throat. "Man that cough does not sound good." Nathan said. Keith cleared his throat before replying. "I know." Thankfully the coughing fit was the only incident on the drive home.
Once they got there Nathan got out to grab Keith's guitar and Keith got out too and started walking over to where you were waiting for him on the front porch. "Oh Keith" You say worriedly as he walks up to you for a hug. Once you finish hugging. You place your hand on his forehead and sure enough he's burning up. "Yep it's a fever alright. I knew something was up this morning." You say as you move your hand off his forehead.
You then turn to face Nathan as he comes over with Keith's guitar and hands it to you. "Thanks for driving him home Nathan I really appreciate it." You say as you take the guitar case and hold it at your side.  "No problem anytime I knew something was up with him during rehearsal and when we were talking and he brought up how he didn't have a ride home I offered it to him cuz I knew he needed to get home because he's sick." Nathan said. Good at least you were able to figure out what's wrong and help him it normally takes him awhile to admit something's up so that's good he said something to you.  Thanks again Nate." You say as you take Keith's sweaty hand in yours and turn to head inside. "No problem Feel better Keith." Nathan called before turning and heading towards his car to go home.
Once inside the house you let go of Keith's hand so you can go and put Keith's guitar case against the wall in the living room. Then Keith stumbles in the living room and heads right to the couch where he collapses onto it panting and shaking. He looks terrible sweaty and pale. "You feel ok?" You ask.  "I feel like I'm gonna throw up." He says. You quickly run and grab a bucket for him and then you run back to where he's already waiting sitting up and shaking with his hand over his mouth. You quickly place the bucket. In front of him and then he moves his hand away from his mouth and vomits into the bucket not once not twice but four times. You rub his back and try hard not to cringe as he vomits. Once he finishes he sighs heavily and gags then dry heaves a few times.
Once he finishes he that he starts crying. You frown as you quickly get up to get a wet paper towel to wipe his face.
Then you go back to him and wipe his face. Once that's done you toss the paper towel into the puke filled bucket. Not caring at all that the bucket was filled with Keith's vomit you were going to clean out the bucket later anyway so you decided to just throw the paper towel in.
Keith cries and snuggles up close to you as you take your hand and start rubbing his stomach. Keith whines.
"Shh Shh It's ok your ok now shh shh" you say trying to calm him down. Finally after a few minutes of reassurance. 
Keith fell asleep snuggled up to you.

Keith was sick for a while but after a trip to the doctor and taking medicine he was back to normal.