Upset about his Apperance

It was early in the morning and you were fast asleep. Your husband Keith had gotten up before you and was getting ready for the day.

But when you roll over you are almost blinded by the bright light coming from the bathroom. You squint before opening your eyes.

You see Keith staring at himself in the mirror.

He's shirtless and looking closely at himself with a frown on his face.

His hands grip the edge of the sink so hard they are white.

You get up and head into the bathroom and stand behind Keith.

You take your hands and start massaging his back.

He sighs heavily. "Do you think I'm ugly?" He asks.
You frown as you continue to rub his back.

"No baby you are not ugly. Why in the world would you think that?" You ask.

He shrugs his shoulders and sighs.

He whimpers. "I don't know," he says weakly.

He starts to cry and wail.

"Hey what's wrong? What's wrong bud?" You ask.
Keith sighs heavily and lets his hands drop down to his sides.
You move your hands off his back as he turns to face you tears streaming down his face.

You frown as you pull him into a hug.

He buries his head against your neck. You hold him close and rub his back. "shh, shh. It's ok baby it's ok. You are not ugly don't ever think that again." you say to him.

Keith continues to cry as you hold him. It takes a long time for him to calm down.

Once he calms down. He moves away from you and grabs his shirt off the counter and puts it on.

Then he turns toward the sink grabs a towel and turns on the sink runs the towel under it.
Then turns the sink off and uses the towel to wipe his face.
Then he puts the towel away then turns to face you.

"Are you sure I'm not ugly?" He asks. "I'm sure of it baby You are not ugly. You are very handsome. I love you so much and I love everything about you." You say as you pull Keith into a hug.

He buries his head against your neck.

You hold him for a long time. You tell him how much you love him and how much he means to you.
Once he pulls away. He smiles at you and you kiss his lips and he kisses you back.

Then you stop kissing him. "I love you so much sweetheart." You tell him.
He nods his head and smiles. "I think today we just need to relax." You say. Keith nods. "Ok let's go downstairs and relax on the couch."
You say.
Keith nods.

You head out of the bathroom to head
downstairs and Keith follows you.

Once you are both downstairs on the couch.
You let Keith pick something to watch on tv while you get breakfast ready you decide to make pancakes.

Once breakfast is ready you head back to the living room.

Keith has already picked out a show to watch.

You hand Keith a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and then you sit down next to him on the couch with your plate and you both start eating your pancakes while watching tv together.

You and Keith spend the day relaxing on the couch.
A/N Hey Guys Sorry for not updating in awhile. I've been super busy with school and unfortunately Final exams are coming up. So I'll have a lot of work to do once we Start prepping for finals. But I'll try to update as much as possible once winter break starts. So yeah. I hope you enjoy this update. :) I love you all so much.