The stomach flu (Requested)

A/N this was Requested by immichaeljackson Enjoy

You sigh as you finish up a work email and get up to go pick up the girls from school. When your husband Keith calls you.

You: "hey baby what's up?"

Keith: "Hey can you come pick me up from the studio? I don't feel good"

You: "Sure I need to pick up The girls and drop them off at a friend's so I can take care of you

give me 15 minutes ok?"

Keith: "Ok"

You sigh as you hang up and then head to get supplies to set up a spot on the couch for him when you get him home.

You then head out to get him.

Once you arrive at the studio you find him in the lobby laying on one of the couches he looks sweaty and pale.

"Oh no babe what happened? Are you ok?" You ask

He shakes his head and coughs. The cough sounds dry.
"That doesn't sound good Buddy" you say to him as he gets up and grabs his bag as you lead him out to the car.

Once he's in the passenger side and your in the driver's side you hand him a plastic bag.

"Just in case if you feel sick on the ride home" you say he nods as he takes the bag from you.
10 minutes later.

Keith starts coughing and gagging and you immediately pull over as soon as you stop the car.
Keith gets out of the car and starts puking.
You immediately grab napkins and run to his aid.
Once you reach him you rub his back and try to keep him calm.

Once he finishes he sighs heavily as you step to stand beside him to wipe his face.

He whimpers and coughs as you clean him up. "Come on buddy let's get you home" you say as Keith nods and opens the car door to get back in the car. You frown as you head to get back into the car.

Then you continue the drive home with no more pulling over.
Once you get home he runs into the bathroom and pukes again.

Once he finishes he sighs and leans against the wall he's sweating more than earlier and looks very pale.

You immediately try to console him as he whimpers and cries he winces in pain and gags. You take a tissue and wipe his mouth.

"It's ok buddy it's ok to be sick it's ok" you say gently. 

"Come on I have a place set up for you on the couch come on" you say as he whimpers and stumbles as he follows you to the living room.

He collapses onto the couch exhausted and weak.

You take a thermometer and place it under his tongue. Two seconds later it beeps and you take it out and read the number: it reads 102.9

"It's the stomach flu" you announce with a frown. He nods and coughs.

You sigh as you place your hand on his forehead and find it feeling very warm.

Keith sighs heavily as you gently rub his forehead.

"Does that feel good?" You ask he nods "I have a headache so that feels good" he says weakly his voice doesn't sound good. "Sore throat?"

You ask he nods

"I have some work to get done I set up a bucket incase if you throw up come and get me if you do I'll be in my office if you need me." He nods as you turn and head for your office.

20 minutes later
You hear a knock on your office door when you open it you find Keith standing there Sweating and puke dripping from his chin. "Oh Keith"

You say as Keith whimpers as you grab tissues from your tissue box on your desk and wipe his face.

"Everything hurts" Keith wails and winces in pain.

You sigh "go lay back down and I'll get you some medicine ok?" He nods before heading to lay back down.
5 minutes later
You sigh as you enter the living room to check on Keith and give him some medicine.

You find him awake sitting up wrapped in a blanket.

Looking worse than earlier he's leaning over the bucket in front of the couch.
He's sweating really bad. He looks terrible.

"Hey I got you some medicine for you" you say as you approach the couch.

He sits up and takes the water bottle and pill from you.

He takes the pill and swallows before taking small sips of water before handing the bottle to you.

"Good now let's hope the medicine helps you feel a little better" you say as you run your hand through his sweaty hair. He nods and coughs. 

Then he gags before leaning over the bucket and throwing up. He sighs heavily before puking again.

Once he finishes he sighs and gags but nothing comes up. You frown. "Guess we'll have to wait awhile before trying to give you the medicine again."

You say sadly Keith whimpers and cries apologizing for throwing up which you hate when he apologizes for something he can't help.

"It's ok buddy I know how hard it is for you to keep anything down right now so it's ok" you say as you go to grab some washcloths and napkins.

Once you grab the washcloths you rinse them under cold water.

You then head back to the living room with the washcloths in hand.

Keith is still leaning over the bucket.

You sigh as you approach him and use the napkins to wipe his face. He flinches in pain and coughs as you take one of the washcloths and place it on the back of His neck he sighs with relief as the cold cloth touched his neck. "Try to rest ok?" You say as he leans back against the couch. You then take the other washcloth and place it on his forehead. He sighs with relief. "Let's go cuddle to make you feel better ok?"
You say he nods as you sit next to him as he snuggles up against you and falls asleep then you give him a kiss on his head.

Keith was sick for a few days but thanks to you he got better a lot earlier than expected.

Here you go immichaeljackson

OMG!! This is so long I am so sorry about that this isn't that good. So I'm sorry.