Hurting his head while geting on stage

You were sitting backstage at your husband Keith's concert.
The girls were on the tour bus and you were waiting for Keith to get on stage. You watch as he heads to do his special roll onto stage trick like his friend Maren Morris did.
One time when he had done that he hit his head and had complained of his head hurting after the concert was over.
You hoped he'd be more careful to not do that again.
You watched him as he rolled and got to his feet but he got up too fast and hit his head just like that one time awhile back.
He swore from pain but continue to sneak onstage anyway. You cringed when you saw him hit his head and hoped he could shake it off.
20 minutes later
In the middle of singing Same heart
he yelps in pain and quickly rushes offstage to find you.
Once he does he runs to you crying. "My head hurts!" He wails. You frown as you pull him into a hug and kiss his head. "Shh Shh" You say gently. "you want a ice pack?" You ask. He nods and whimpers.
He moves away from you and goes to sit down on the couch holding the spot on his head where it hurts. You quickly get up to go grab a ice pack from the bus.
You wrap the ice pack in paper towel before returning to where Keith is waiting for you. "Here this should help." You say handing it to him. He takes it from you and holds it against the part of his head where it hurts. He whines in pain. "Shh Shh" You say. "It's all right" you tell him "it hurts" he whines. You frown as you try to help him. Soon the pain becomes numbed by the ice please and he feels better.

After a while the bump on his head healed

A/N I hope you enjoy this update
I got this idea from a video from his tour last year.