He's really anxious and can't sleep

You sigh as you sit on the couch with the remote in hand flipping through the tv channels. The girls were at a summer camp. Your husband Keith had come home from the studio early but didn't tell you why he seemed really scared and worried he didn't look good. He's shaking and looks really upset. Then out of nowhere he starts crying you immediately pull him into a hug he buries his head against your neck and whimpers. You kiss his head and sigh not saying anything for fear it'll upset him even more. "Shh Shh sweetheart it's ok it's ok baby shh shh don't worry it's fine I'm right here" you whisper gently to him as he whimpers and cries. You hold him close for awhile and you try to calm him down. He's miserable and you can clearly tell something's wrong but he won't tell you. So you just sit there holding him close.

Later that night
You sigh as you sit at the dinning room table with Keith sitting across from you he refuses to eat so you leave him alone knowing that trying to convince him to eat when he was really upset wouldn't help him or you. Once you finish your dinner you get up and then go place your dish in the dishwasher. "Let's get to bed ok? Maybe sleeping will help you feel better." You say thinking it's a great idea.
It's not
He really can't get sleep he's constantly tossing and turning in his sleep and whimpering and calling out for you. He did this multiple times throughout the night And every time you wake up he launches himself against you crying. You frown as you hug him close "Bad Nightmares?" You ask he nods and whimpers you sigh as you start singing the song you use to help him sleep he relaxes in your arms and sighs heavily closing his eyes. Once you finish singing you find him asleep. You sigh as you close your eyes falling asleep while holding him.
It was a long night even after you'd thought you had managed to get him to sleep but he kept waking up and crying. Finally after 2 more hours of him waking up crying and screaming. And you singing to help him calm down you both managed to fall asleep for the rest of the night.
A/N Yay an update!! I'm glad I haven't gotten much homework yet to overwhelm me so that's good I hope you all enjoy this quick update. Bye for now