Comes home from tour sick

It was late at night and you were up late waiting for your husband Keith to get home from tour. Normally you'd already be in bed. But since this night had been the last concert. And you had been up from working.  You had decided to stay up. The girls were already asleep in bed. So unfortunately they wouldn't see Keith until morning.
Once you hear the bus pull up in front of the house. You wait until Keith comes inside. "Hey baby welcome home." You say getting up and walking over to him. Keith smiles and closes the door behind him. "Hey" He says.
You kiss his check.
Then pull him into a hug.  He buries his head against your neck as you hold him.
Then you pull away from him and get a good long look at him.
He's pale, sweaty and has red eyes.
"Are you ok sweetheart?" You ask.
"No, I don't feel good," he says weakly. "When did you start feeling sick sweetie?" You ask as you help him take his boots and jacket off then help him up to bed. "Yesterday" he says. "aw bud" you say as you rub his back.
He sighs heavily and you help him to get into bed. You kiss his forehead and get into bed with him. He cuddles close to you and kisses you.
You smile and hold him close as you both fall asleep.
Later that night
He wakes up feeling super nauseous and he rushes to the bathroom vomiting.
You get up and go to help him. You rub his back and calm him down. Then get him back to bed.

After a few days he felt better

A/N I hope you enjoy this short but sweet update. More to come soon. Thanks for helping me reach 9k reads!!! I appreciate you all so much.