Paintaince

Rated M guys, you have been warned.

Shelagh and Patrick had a wonderful few days together, they had enjoyed each others company and they enjoy their rest from their work.
Shelagh once again stood at the large window, the breeze blowing through her hair, her nightgown flowing behind her.
"You look beautiful" Patrick smiled. Shelagh turned around and smiled at his shaggy appearance. His chest hair was waving in the wind and his pajama trousers were old and worn.
"I'm beginning to enjoy the scruffy Patrick turner" Shelagh smiled moving away from the window towards him.
"I'm always enjoying the beautiful Shelagh Turner" he smiled as Shelagh began feeling her fingers through his chest hair.
"I'm still not used to that name" she smiled placing a kiss over his heart.
"I know that in time you'll come to love it, just like I you" he smiled kissing her slowly, their lips intertwining as if they were one of the same.
Heat inflamed within Shelagh, and she knew she was finally ready.
Shelagh and Patrick spent most of the week learning one another, and everything they could know, they were closer than ever and now Shelagh wanted to be closer to him physically. She wanted to finally become his mind, heart, soul and now body.
She wanted his body pressed close to hers, there breaths mingling as one. She wanted his taste on her lips, she wanted to know what it felt like to have his hands on her, all over her. She wanted him. Patrick Turner. The man that captured her heart and gave her his in return.
"Shelagh?" Patrick said pressing their foreheads together "Are you ready?" He asked quietly his voice trembling out of breathlessness.
"Yes Patrick more than ever" Shelagh smiled. Patrick slammed their lips together, needing her taste on his lips. Patrick slowly walked Shelagh backwards towards the bed, pausing just a step or two away.
His hand slithered from her waist, up her side, pausing at the strap on her shoulder.
"May I?" He asked quietly. Shelagh didn't trust her voice to answer, she nodded slowly.
Patrick slowly slid the strap down her shoulder and placed a kiss to it, repeating it on the same side. Slowly it fell to the floor leaving her in nothing. Shelagh took in a sharp breath.
Patrick looked down her body and into her eyes, he could tell just how nervous she was.
"Beautiful, like a goddess" he smiled making Shelagh release the breath. They intwined their lips again, Patrick walked Shelagh backwards towards the bed. Her knees hit the edge of the mattress sending her falling. Landing with Patrick on top of her, she gasped.
"Did I hurt you?" Patrick asked pulling away slightly but he was stopped by Shelagh grabbing his shoulders.
"No, I just felt your errection" Shelagh blushed.
"Your the cause of it" Patrick smirked sending a shiver down her spine. Patrick began kissing her neck, causing light gasps and moans to erupt from her. Shelagh bit her lip to stop herself, Patrick did the same again but froze when he didn't hear a sound.
"Don't bite your lip" Patrick said huskily rubbing his thumb against her lip "those sounds are normal, and I like it when you make them" Patrick smirked at her when she dropped her lip from between her teeth.
Patrick continued his attack on her neck, using his hands to map out her curves.
"Beautiful" Patrick smiled, connecting their lips again. Shelagh grew brave. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist pulling his body towards her. She moaned loudly feeling his clothed errection against her core.
Patrick pulled away standing his feet back on the ground.
"Did I do something wrong?" Shelagh asked suddenly feeling self-conscious.
"No I was just taking these off" he said motioning towards his pajama bottoms.
Shelagh pushed his hands out of the way, growing confident. She took each side and slowly pulled them down, releasing him of his confines. Shelagh looked at his errection and blushed. Patrick pushed her chin up to face him.
"Lie down" Patrick whispered. Shelagh lay down on the bed, Patrick knelt over her and silently asked for permission. Shelagh nodded. Slowly Patrick pushed into her and she winced.
"Tell me if it hurts too much" Patrick said as Shelagh nodded again. He finally pushed in all the way, he gave Shelagh a minute to adjust.
"I'm ready" Shelagh whispered. Patrick began to move, pushing harder and harder each time, listening to her moans and grunts. Shelagh wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, pulling him closer into her. Shelagh was close to the edge, they both were. Patrick pushed into her again, sending them both wildly over the edge.
"Oh god" Patrick grunted.
"Patrick" Shelagh moaned.
Both panting out of control, Patrick pulled out and rolled to the side, pulling a blanket over them.
"I love you Shelagh" he panted holding her tightly to him.
"I love you too Patrick" Shelagh panted running her fingers through his chest hair "I never..." Shelagh started but stopped herself feeling silly.
"What?" He asked still breathless.
"I never thought how beautiful this could be" she panted slightly.
"Only when it's with you" he smiled, placing a kiss to her forehead.