Girl Bonding

Shelagh sat on her bed, reading one of sister Monica-Joan's books when someone knocked on the door.
"Come in" Shelagh smiled as she put her bookmark in the book, closed it and placed it on her bedside table.
"Can we come in?" Trixie asked as she, Cynthia, Chummy and Jenny poked their heads round the door.
"Of course" Shelagh smiled, sitting up. The girls all sat down on the bed before Trixie began to speak.
"So what is it like to date the Dr Turner?" Trixie smirked.
"It was very hard to hide our dates from you all but I'm happy we can talk about them now" Shelagh smiled.
"Seeing as you've been on a few dates, the natural progression of your relationship will eventually entail something outside of the relms of gentlemanly conduct" Trixie giggled.
"That advice seems to be being passed on, since they were spoken" Chummy smiled.
"Yes it does" Shelagh smiled.
"Now tell us what you've gotten up to" Trixie smiled.
"We got fish and chips and walked home together and been to the pictures twice" Shelagh smiled.
"No silly, I don't mean that" Trixie giggled.
"Oh Trixie, Shelagh doesn't have to tell us anything that will make her uncomfortable" Cynthia smiled at Shelagh.
"Please" Trixie pulled a big frown.
"We've only kissed" Shelagh blushed.
"Not even held hands, you two are moving quickly aren't you" Trixie smiled.
"We couldn't hold hands what if a patient saw us?" Shelagh countered.
"But you had time to kiss?" Trixie said giggling at Shelagh's blush "So is Dr Turner a good kisser? He must have had a lot of practice, being married previously" Trixie said, making the group burst out laughing.
"Trixie you can't ask that" Cynthia said trying to stifle her laughing.
"Shelagh? Shelagh? Did I cross a line?" Trixie asked when she noticed Shelagh staring off into space.
"No sorry I was just thinking about the last time I saw Timothy" Shelagh smiled.
"Come on Shelagh we want to know about Patrick not Tim" Trixie moaned.
"Sorry, he's just a sweet boy and I'm afraid of loving them both too much" Shelagh smiled.
"That's sweet" Cynthia smiled.
"So how did this all start?" Chummy asked.
"We started out in silence, not even acknowledging our feelings" Shelagh explained smiling "then we started to notice our feelings" Shelagh smiled.
"He's kind, he's handsome and he's mad about you, what's not to love" Trixie smiled, making her blush.

Sister julienne walked Dr Turner to the front door.
"Thank you for telling us about you and Shelagh" sister julienne smiled.
"We weren't really going to be able to hide our relationship" Patrick smiled.
"No, but thank you anyway. And Dr Turner may I give you some friendly advice?" She asked kindly.
"Yes, of course sister" he smiled.
"Shelagh is like a daughter to me. My little girl is the most precious thing in the world and you must treasure her, every single minute of every day" sister julienne said sternly.
"I wouldn't dream of doing anything less, I love her sister, she is an wonderful, strong woman. I value every moment I spend with her" Patrick smiled.
"Good, my little girl means a lot to me, thank you for looking after her" she smiled.
"My pleasure sister" Patrick smiled.