Sick?

Sister julienne walked down the corridor towards her sister.
"It would appear to be angina if it's anything at all there's some suggestion that she's been acting" sister Evangelina huffed and sat down "I can't go on holiday now, it would seem selfish"
"If sister Monica Joan was pretending to have a have a heart attack, then she's the one who's being selfish" sister julienne said sternly.
"But how can I go away with a clear conscience? You'll be worn to a thread, with me away, the clinic to run, and dame Sybil Thorndike to dance attendance on" Sister Evangelina grumbled.
"I will manage perfectly well. Which doesn't mean we won't miss you" sister julienne smiled.
"Very well sister. I'll catch the three-fifteen" she smiled, picking up her suitcase and heading for the exit.

"Did I tell you? I forsaw this when I cast my horoscope" sister Monica Joan explained.
"No. We agreed to differ on matters astrological" sister julienne frowned.
"Well I am proved the victor. I knew my heart would buckle. I have aries rising and mars in my fourth house" sister Monica Joan explained.
"You have angina which can be eased by rest" sister julienne stated.
"It was rest that undid me! Rest, and standing at the bus stop with more idleness in view" she frowned.
"That sponge pudding looks awfully good" sister julienne pointed towards the pudding.
"If I eat it they will consider me cured. They will discharge me" she frowned.
"Yes" sister julienne said.
"And you will dispatch me to Chichester because you have no use for me!" She frowned crossing her arms over her chest.
"It's spotted dick" sister julienne said taking the bowel and spooning some into her mouth.
"Desist! They will think I am restored!" She yelled.
"You are restored, at least as much as you ever shall be. One way or another you will be sent home too convalesce. It's simply a case of who gets to eat the pudding" sister julienne was about to eat some more.
"Give me the spoon" she said snatching the spoon and bowel from her sisters hands.
Sister Julienne smiled, her plan had worked.