Attack

Trigger warning- you have been warned. No offence is meant by these next few chapters.

Shelagh was working a night shift and she had just delivered a baby by the docks.
Shelagh pushed her bike along the cobbles enjoying the night air after a long birth. She turned down an alley.
"Hello nurse" a man smirked at her.
She smiled at him lightly and continued walking but he blocked her path.
"Not stopping to talk beautiful" he smirked again.
"No, I'm very tired now please excuse me" Shelagh tried to walk round him but he blocked her path again.
"I'm not finished talking" he said grabbing her arm.
"Let go of me please" Shelagh said clamly, her heart rate speeding up.
"Your mine nurse Mannion" The man grabbed Shelagh and flung her at the brick wall. Shelagh could already feel the hammering of her head and the blood already oozing from the back of her head. The man's lips were already on her mouth and neck and his hands were on her waist undoing the top of her nurses uniform.
"Get off me" Shelagh yelled trying to push him off of her, but he was too strong for her. She managed to stamp on his foot, but he grabbed her and flung her down to the floor. Landing on top of her, the air knocked out of her lungs, she couldn't scream for help.
"I can't wait to take you" he smirked, his hand reaching up her skirt. She tried to move or push him away but he held both her hands in his, she couldn't fight his grasp. He grabbed at her panties and ripped them off stinging her skin because he pulled so hard. He attempted to undo more of her dress buttons but her couldn't get it free, so he pulled it from her body tearing it and tossing it to the side. He began pulling his trousers open, smirking.
"I'm going to enjoy this" he smirked at her.
"Help! Someone help!" Shelagh shouted as loud as she could, her lungs stinging.
"Your going to be screaming my name you whore" the man smirked again pushing hard into Shelagh's opening. The tears rolled down Shelagh's cheeks, she couldn't escape this man or what was going to happen.
He thrusted into her hard and fast grabbing at her breasts through her slip, his knees pinning her legs to the ground.
"Your so tight, you dirty whore" he smirked his hands grabbing her hips tightly, making his thrusts harder and faster. All that surrounded her was his grunts and groans, his scent and his body. She found all the power within her to let out one final scream.
"Oi come here" a police man yelled towards them, the man got up and ran and the police man chased him.
Shelagh crawled over to the brick wall and curled herself up against it. The tears began falling from her eyes, it was like rivers were flowing from her eyes.
"Shelagh?" Peter said crouching down to her eye level. He noticed her strange appearance and clothing.
"What happened?" He asked quietly, already knowing what the answer might be.
Shelagh couldn't stop crying all she could do was point at the ground. Peter followed her finger and then he saw it, the pool of her blood which lay on the ground where she just was.
"Oh god no" Peter said shocked to his core. How could someone do this especially to a former nun and a midwife.
Peter took of his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders.
"Oi give me your jacket for the lady" Peter ordered his inferior.
"But boss she's a whore, we should be arresting her" the officer complained.
"I know for a fact this was an attack and that nurse Turner delivered your son recently. She deserves our help" Peter said angrily at him.
"Yes boss, sorry nurse" the officer said quickly taking off his jacket and covering Shelagh with it.
"Let's get you home to Shelagh" Peter said grabbing her arm to help her up.
"Don't touch me!" Shelagh shouted pulling her arm away.
"I promise I won't please, the car is this way" Peter kindly smiled small. Shelagh slowly rose and began to hobble along towards the car using the wall for support as she went.