Office

Sister Julienne sat at her desk, her face gray with worry. Sister Evangelina walked into the office giving her a small smile.
"She was suffering in silence, and we - I allowed that to happen. No one knows how damaged she is on the inside" sister julienne frowned.
"No, none of us could've known" sister Evangelina said trying to comfort her "and besides you told me when you went to visit her last she seemed as if she was at peace for the first time in many months" sister Evangelina said attempting to make her feel better.
"Yes but that was then, I was too busy for a conversation and when I was able to speak to her, she felt unable to say anything" sister julienne slumped back in her chair in anger.
"All that matters now is she is getting treatment and is convalescing about what God wants of her" sister Evangelina tried to comfort her.
"Did you notice she stopped singing as loudly, it speaks of an agony beyond all words, she changed and we were too blind or didn't care enough to see it" sister julienne began crying.
"We did all we could for her" sister Evangelina knelt down by sister Julienne holding her hands in hers.
"She lost all confidence in herself, now she may be searching for some peace. All I want to do is tell her everything will be fine in the end. She was alone and desperate for a friend" sister julienne cried.
"Your blaming yourself for something that isn't your fault, there is nothing for you to blame yourself over" sister Evangelina said holding her hands tightly "love without question makes the world go round" she said squeezing her hands slightly.