Dr P Turner

Don't force a locked door to open. But it's so hard, I may be awake but I'm lost in the thought of you. Just thinking about you makes me smile. Imagine what I feel when I see you. I love the way you smile and make me feel. Your smile is memorising, your smile changes my world. Even if we make eye contact for a split second, it means the world to me.

If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me. You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you. We are dying from over thinking.
In love we must put ourselves out there. Jesus. Do I even know if this is love? Does she even feel the same way? We are killing ourselves by thinking about everything.
I'm afraid to loose you even though you're not mine to love or to have. You have to be brave to be in love, but am I brave enough?

We never pick who we fall in love with and it never happens the way it should. I never expected to fall in love with Marianne but I did and we fell more in love with Timothy.
I love that you give me butterflies. When I first met you, I never knew you were going to be this important to me. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control, no matter how horrible my day was talking to you for even one minute makes everything seem perfect.

But everything is different now, I miss our eye contact. All I want to say to her is I love you and it scares me, I don't want this feeling to fade, I want you to be happy...but I want you to be happy with me. I grow happier with every moment spent by your side. But your married to God. How can I compete?