Chummy Enters

I had to add this in guys, it's the funniest scene with chummy ever, other than the bikes.

"Short staffed again" sister Evangelina huffed to sister julienne.
"The new trainee is on her way, I can't deny I'm looking forward to an extra pair of hands" she admitted.
"Doreen Riley. She the twins case in Quebec street" Trixie said rushing off bag in hand.
"We don't need an extra pair of hands. We need an octopus" sister Evangelina grumbled.
"When I get back from Mrs Riley, I'll contact the aquarium. In the meantime the girls details are on here" sister julienne said handing her the piece of paper and rushing off.

A few minutes later
"Camilla Fortescue-Cholmeley-browne?" Sister Evangelina read as she opened the door.
"Yes" she said quietly.
"Come in" sister Evangelina said closing the door behind her.
"I generally answer to chummy. My pa used to say long dogs need short names" she said.
"Follow me and mind your head" sister Evangelina said walking off to complete her task "I understand you qualified by a whisker, nurse Fortescue-Cholmeley-Browne" she slyly added.
"I did pass, it was a bit of a scrape. Before that I was nursing for five years and well-" she was cut off by sister Evangelina walking off into the decontamination room.
"Do you need me to go through it piece by piece" she said placing the medical bag onto the table.
"No, what's that?" She asked puzzled.
"Enema nozzle" sister Evangelina grumbled.
"It's made of glass" chummy commented.
"Do you break things?"
"No"
"And are all your dresses pink?" She asked placing her hands on her hips, taking in the sight of her dress.
"I do have another in eau de nil"
"I bet you look a picture in that too" she added.