Family Interference

Shelagh and the nuns and nurses sat around the kitchen table, chatting.
"Sister when can we eat?" Trixie asked growing impatient.
"We're waiting on one more person" sister julienne smiled. Trixie looked around the table, every nun and every nurse was sitting at the table.
"Who are we waiting for exactly?" Trixie asked before the doorbell rang breaking the silence.
"Sorry I'm late, it took longer than expected to drop Tim off" Patrick smiled.
"I hope you don't mind Shelagh, I invited Dr Turner round for tea" sister julienne smiled.
"Of course not sister" Shelagh blushed as Patrick took a seat next to her.
"Tell me when are you two to be married?" Sister Monica-Joan asked, causing the two of them to freeze and the nurses to laugh.
"We're waiting until we sure that is what we both want sister" Patrick explained making Shelagh blush.
"Do we really have to listen to her pester on about those two getting married" sister Evangelina complained.
"Our former sister is like a weed, a flower that simply grew in the wrong place, and now she has found her place she cannot loose it" sister Monica-Joan smiled at Shelagh, a wild child like smile.
Sister Evangelina rolled her eyes.
"To him you are most precious" she smiled at them both making them blush, Patrick more so than Shelagh.
"We can't choose where we will love" sister julienne smiled at Shelagh, softly squeezing her hand in comfort.

Shelagh and the nurses sat in the kitchen chatting about Patrick.
"You can't live without him, Shelagh your mesrimised by him" Trixie said making all the nurses giggle and Shelagh blush.
"The nuns will hear Trixie" Shelagh said making them laugh harder.
"It seems Dr Turner is the source of all this giggling" sister Evangelina grumbled as she entered the kitchen, looking for cake.
"Shelagh...I...erm...was wondering if you..." Patrick stuttered trying to find his words infront of the nurses and sister Evangelina.
"Enough I cannot watch this anymore, Dr Turner would you like to take Shelagh to the pictures on Friday?" Sister Evangelina grumbled.
"I was going to ask if she wanted to spend the day with Tim and I" he smiled nervously.
"Well Shelagh?" Sister Evangelina helped.
"Of course" she smiled and blushed.
"Excellent now I can get on and enjoy my cake" she smiled sitting down at the table with her plate.
Shelagh blushed and smiled at an awkward looking Patrick.

Shelagh and Patrick sat on a wooden bench in Fred's garden enjoying the night air.
"Sorry I froze up in front of the others" Patrick smiled taking a puff of his cigarette.
"It's alright, I think the nurses enjoyed the laugh" she smiled taking the cigarette from his hand.
"Tim is looking forward to spending the day with you and truth be told, so am I" he smiled taking his cigarette back.
"Are you flirting Dr Turner?" Shelagh smiled.
"Of course nurse Mannion" he smiled throwing his cigarette away.
Shelagh and Patrick looked at one another, they both knew what they wanted but Patrick made the move. He leant in towards Shelagh and connected their lips, savouring her scent, mixed with her warm breath and the scent of the cigarette they had just shared. This was bliss.