Chapter 92

The two push turrets at mid lane, then push bottom lane, since none of the enemies went to bottom lane in the first place. It was completely deserted, with only minions fighting themselves till the death, with each dying at the same time.

"Hmmm...wonder why none of them are going to bottom lane, and Holly seems to be fighting Kai as of the moment, in the top lane. Willow and Orion are off somewhere in the jungle." Azrail says, looking at Athena.

"Should we help Holly? What if she's in trouble?" She asks, looking back.

"She can handle."

(A/N: I got the next few paragraphs from MadameBella418 , it was her idea. Good one, indeed.)

In the top lane, there was a really intense battle between the two. Kai, wiped the blood that was dripping from his mouth.

"You're not what I expected at all..." he says.

"What? Thought I was weak?" She asks.

"Well yeah, I mean your mom is-"

"DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT!" Holly screams, throwing more petal blades at Kai. It irritated her, when people tell her that her mother was a traitor. She was a good person, who raised her well.

He dies, bringing him to the resurrection room. From above, Hanzo was watching it all. He was impressed, by the way she beat him. Hanzo clapped his hands in approval, as his daughter recalls back to the base.

All of the enemy's inhibitor turrets have been destroyed, by none other that Azrail and Athena, who dealt terrible damage to them.

"Heck, why can't you guys take this seriously?!" Kai yells at Orion and Willow once they lost, whose heads were down, in shame.

"We are...it's just that-"

"You can't do anything right. You can't even-" but he was cut off by Orion.

"I'm not yet done. You're the one who died 13 times, to HOLLY! And you haven't even killed her, at least once! And she's 10, and you're 12!" The usually quiet Orion was yelling, at Kai, which was something he has never done before, and Willow widened her eyes in shock.

"Who's the useless one now?" Orion says, walking into the portal that lead back to the school.

"What do you want?" Kai asks Willow, who was still there.

"I...don't want anything to do with you." She replies, jumping onto a wall and jumping into the portal.

"Tch. What a bunch of losers." He scoffs, as he too, goes to the portal.

Meanwhile, Azrail, Athena, and Holly were celebrating their victory on their final exam.

"This was...a very exhausting battle." Holly says.

"At lease we won!" Azrail replied, extremely overjoyed.

"Okay. Athena, Azrail, go back to school." Mister Hanzo says, as the 11 year old, and the 12 year old lead themselves back to the portal.

"I like what you did there, you really beat that guy up. However, just because you are my daughter and he is the son of my enemies, does not mean I will give him a low grade. He is my student, and I am his teacher." He adds, carrying his daughter and going back to give the students their final grade for this school year.

"Alright class, the winning team gets an A+. The losing team, however, gets a C-. That is all, have a blessed summer break." Mister Hanzo says, making his way out of the classroom.

"Did you hear that? It's summer break! Finally!" Athena exlcaims.

"Yeah, I'm so tired..." Azrail sighs.

In Azrail's house

"Mom, Dad! It's summer break!" Azrail says, running to his parents to give them a big hug. Luckily enough, Miya was there too, talking to Guinevere and Granger earlier.

"How was school today?" Miya asks.

"It was okay." She replies, giving the usual emotionless response.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Azrail decides to cheer her up by making her hair light up again. But before he could even do so, she says, "Not now, Azrail. Not now."

"Say, would you like to sleep over in Athena's house today?" Granger asks.

"It's been a long time since we had sleepovers..." Azrail replies.

"Well, I'm okay with it." Athena adds, playing with her sword.

"That's fantastic! You can ride with Athena and I to our house. We can have dinner there."

"Okay, just give me 15 minutes, I'll go pack my bags."