Chapter 30

"Guinevere, is lunch ready now?" Granger asks, with a childish pout on his face.

"Just wait for it." She replies.

After a few minutes, Guinevere approaches with a plate of fried chicken and rice.

"There you go." She says.

"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Not hungry."

"Are you sure? You might get a stomachache after." Granger says, feeling quite concerned.

"I'll be okay."

"Alright then."

About to head upstairs, Guinevere stops and turns around to tell Granger something.

"I'll go take a nap. I'll be in my room if you need me. But seriously, don't disturb me."

"Ahaha okay."

One she closes the door, she throws herself onto the bed and sleeps.

That afternoon, she had a dream, or should we say, vision. Guinevere was standing in between the war with the Moniyans and the Abyssians. There were so many people fighting, it was unbelievable.

In her vision, there was Granger. He was playing his violin lousily, to trap the demons. Suddenly, a demon knocks the violin out of his reach as it falls and breaks. He had no choice but to use his gun.

Granger shoots all his bullets, injuring some of them, but there were too many. Dyrroth appears behind him, and a horde of demons surround him, making Guinevere unable to see anything.

For some reason, they all left. She looks over at Granger. He wasn't breathing.

"Are you okay? You're crying."

She wakes up to Granger roughly shaking her awake.

"Please don't go, Granger."

"What are you talking about? I'm right here. Not unless...

"Visions." She replies, still crying.

"Did I d-die?" He asks.

No answer.

"I'm assuming that's a yes."

"That made Guinevere cry even more."

"No no no, please stop crying... Look, I'll always be here for you, Princess."

"What if-"

"You actually believe your vision."

"Well, yeah..."

"I'll be fine, Guin." He says.

"Okay..."

Deep down, she wasn't alright. She really did have a strong belief in her vision, although it was a bad one. Guinevere was scared.

"Need something to take your mind off this?" He asks.

"Yes." She replies.

"I'm not sure if this will help, but wanna go train or something?"

"At least it will distract me."

"Come with me, I'll let you use my gun for a while."

However, Guinevere knew that his would keep her in deep thought for a long time.