Chapter 83

Granger, Miya, and Guinevere talked in hushed tones that day, and Azrail couldn't figure out what they're talking about, so he decided to bring Athena in on it.

"Mom and Dad are talking about something, and I wanna know what." He says, extremely curious.

"Well okay, but-" she gets cut off by Guinevere.

"We have to tell you kids something."

"Well I guess that solves your problem." Athena says.

The three adults lead the kids to Guinevere's house, and they tell them to sit down and listen.

"The three of us have decided, that since you four are old enough to be trained by professional weapon masters and mages, we thought you should all go." Granger says.

"So it's like school?" Lilith asks.

"Yeah..." Guinevere replies.

"You will train everyday, from 8:00 in the morning to 3:00 in the afternoon, except for weekends." Granger continues.

"Lilith, you will be trained by Miss Eudora, she will be your mentor. Azalea, Athena, and Azrail, you'll be trained by Mister Hanzo. It will begin tomorrow." Miya says.

"We're classmates, Azrail!" Athena exclaims, excited.

"That's great!" He replies.

The next day

"You guys ready?" Guinevere asks the four kids. Athena slept over because she really didn't want to go back home.

"Yeah!" Lilith exclaims.

"Hurry up and eat your breakfast, I'll drive Lilith to the Magic Academy while Miya can drive the three to the Weapon Academy." Granger says.

"Okay, I'll just take these and go." Azrail replies, stuffing his face with three waffles, grabbing his sword and entering Miya's car as soon as she pulled up on the driveway.

"You have to wait!" Athena exclaims, stuffing her face too and pushing Azalea to the car.

"You guys certainly are excited." Miya says, driving towards the Weapon Academy.

"I wonder who this Mister Hanzo is..." Athena mutters.

Once they arrived, Azrail grabbed Athena by the arm and pulled her to their classroom.

"I-its huge...I'm gonna get lost..." says Azalea.

"Mom says you're in that group, Azalea." Athena says, pointing to a group of girls and boys by the corner.

"So..that means we're classmates?" Azrail asks.

"Yes, silly." She replies.

They walk over to this other group, that consisted of at least 4 girls and 9 boys.

"Hello! Is your teacher Mister Hanzo?" Athena asks.

"Yeah, why?" One of the boys reply.

"Nothing, I just wanted to make sure you guys were all my classmates!"

Azrail says nothing, looking around. There was this one boy that caught his attention, and it was Kai, the son of Hayabusa and Kagura. He carried a long katana, extremely dangerous.

"And who are your parents?" He asks her, closing in on her.

"M-my parents? They're...Miya and Alucard..."

"Isn't Alucard the Lightborn Striker that died in the war?"

"Y-yes..." She replies.

"And you, who are YOUR parents?" He asks Azrail.

"G-Granger and Lady Guinevere of the Baroque family..."

"Nice. At least your parents are strong, unlike this one. Guess your dad was too weak to defend himself."

"H-he is strong! He died because-"

"He was weak."

Athena was angered and sad at the same time. She flung her sword towards Kai, where he was lightly knocked back from her strength. The other classmates were shocked that someone had the guts to hit him like that.

"She probably still doesn't know what happens when people mess with me."

Kai corners Athena and harshly pulls her arm, then aims his katana at it.

"Just a warning." He says, about to slash her arm. Athena could only cry from fear.

Azrail was just behind him, watching his every move. When it got to the point where he wanted to cut her skin, he moved. He started shooting Kai with the magic bullets, and he was knocked back again and again each time a bullet was shot.

"W-what are you doing?" He asks, in the ground.

"No one talks to Athena like that. If you do, might as well shoot you dead. With the real bullets." He replies.

"And what makes you think-" but was cut off by Azrail.

"Don't hurt her, or make her cry ever again. Understood?"

"U-understood."