Chapter 58

Going back into the house, Granger makes Guinevere go to bed, because it was already 8:30, and they weren't able to notice.

"Night Guin, love you."

"Night, love you too." She replies, already beginning to yawn.

That night.

"Ugh." Granger groans, getting pushed off by Guinevere again. Holding the back of his head, because this time, he hit his head on the bedside table leg.

"Why did you fall off?" Guinevere asks, she must have woken up from the thud.

Still rubbing her eyes to adjust to the darkness, Granger lies.

"I just rolled over too much."

"Oh okay, be careful." She replies, falling for the lie.

"I'll go sleep in your room tonight." He says, about o get up when Guinevere stops him.

"Don't leave me here..."

He tried to break free from her, but she was gripping his arm too tightly.

"Fine. I'll stay."

"Yay..." she murmurs, turning her back to him to go back to sleep.

He too turns his back on her, trying to sleep as well.

Another thud. He fell off the bed, again.

This time, it was bright outside, the curtains were opened, and Guinevere was standing in front of him.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?"

"Yes,you wouldn't wake up! I tried yelling at you, but you didn't even flinch!" She replies.

He gets up and walks over to his closet to pick out some of
"I'll go get cereal from the refrigerator." She says, groggily going downstairs.

Granger, once finished, goes down to see Guinevere seated on the sofa, already finished.

"There's some mustard ice cream in the fridge." He says, about to puke just saying it.

"Thanks Granger."

"Miya should be here in a few minutes, it's quite unusual for her to be so late." But he just brushes it off, maybe there was traffic.

About an hour later, Miya cane to the house. Guinevere wondered why she was so late, and what she answered was really shocking, for her at least.

Miya showed Guinevere her right hand.  Her ring finger had a ring with a small sapphire carved into it.

"No way...he-"

"Yep, he proposed last night." She replies.

"Congratulations!"

"He says Granger told him to."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah."

"So." Miya begins. "What are the names of your children?"

"I don't know yet. I mean, they won't be out in 2 months!"

"True, but at least start thinking of some child names."

"Again, I don't know. Hmm...how about the names of your children?"

Guinevere gives Miya the same look that she gave to Alucard last night.

"Guin, what are you thinking? We're not having children."

"Yet. You're bound to do it someday."

"No, we're not."

But Guinevere already knew, no matter how much she denied it, they would have kids someday.

Hello everyone, it's Aurelia. I'm so sorry to tell all of you that I have writer's block. 😞 I will try my best to update, but I can't promise you that I will be able to publish as much chapters as usual. Maybe I will a lot, but maybe only 1-2 chapters a day instead of the "usual" 3-4. (Also I think I've overworked myself.)

Hope you guys understand, and I hope you all have a good day, night, or afternoon.