Chapter 4

"I am very aware of that. Thank you for reminding me." Granger says before he leaves for work. "Just like he said, I should train." With that, she enters the training room to practice.

After a few hours of doing so, she was really tired. So she decides to sit on the couch for a few minutes to regain her energy. Suddenly, Granger comes into the house. He was bleeding and had many wounds all over his body. "Granger! What happened?" "I fought Alice today, she also brought along Dyrroth, her "son". They were too powerful, so I called for backup then they told me to go home and rest."

"Come over here, I'll treat your wounds." She says as she takes some bandages and ointment from the first aid kit. "So I'm thinking that you should stay home for at least a week so that you may fully recover. Is that alright with you?" Guinevere asks.

"Yes, it would be nice to rest for a while." He replies.

"No need to worry about anything else. I will do all the chores for now, just lie there and tell me if you need anything."

"Thank you, Princess." Granger says, hugging Guinevere. She felt her own face turn red. She didn't want him to see, so she hid her face with her hands.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"N-nothing. I'll go clean the kitchen." She replies, trying to find a good excuse.

"Okay?" Granger says, quite confused.

That night, Guinevere had another vision. They came closer and closer to Granger's house and she was sure that they would ask questions. She saw at least 5 guards accompanying them.

"N-no...stop! Please...." She screams in her sleep.

"Guinevere? What happened?" Granger asks, bursting into the room.

"They're here..." Guinevere answers, waking up from the nightmare. "What? How do you know?"

"I told you, I sometimes see visions. And sometimes, they scare me. I don't want them to follow me anymore. I want t-to..."

"What? What is it that you want to do to end this?"

"Kill them all. If I do so, no one will ever bother me again. I'll live a normal life, and I'll be able to marry someone who I actually love!"

"Why was that the first thing that you said? Do you have someone in mind?" He asks. "Uhmmm...No. But I fear that Gusion might come here and take me back to the castle. However, that may never happen!"

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm gonna kill him, silly." She replies. Granger stays speechless, surprised with her solution to the problem. "But...they're your parents! They care about you, you do know that right?" Granger says, trying to change her mind.

"No they don't! They see me as a mere heir! I don't want to be with people who treat me like that! So I'd rather end it all, what better way to end it by killing them?"

Speechless once again, Guinevere smiles in triumph, realizing that she won.

"Don't hurt them. They have a good reason for that."

"Are you kidding me? First you tell me that I was right to run away, now you say that I should just go back? What's wrong with you?"

"I just-" Granger replied, but she cuts him off.

"Oh wait! Of course you don't understand, you don't have parents!"

That hit Granger worse than any other wound he's ever had. Flashbacks of him and his mother came flooding back, tears flooding from his eyes.

Realizing what she said, Guinevere instantly put her hand over her mouth, attempting to take everything she said back and apologize. She approaches Granger, but Granger forcefully pushes her away, with her falling to the ground. "You're right. I don't have parents." She hears him mumble as he walks to his room then locking the door, preventing anyone from going in.