Chapter 89

"We have to get back. The two there must be worried about us." Azrail says, standing up and offering his hand to Athena, who was sitting down.

She takes it and limps to her sword.

"Thank heavens this thing is unbreakable."

But Azrail looks at her, disappointed and mad. His gun was gone.

"Oh...right. Your gun's gone. But where did you get the other one?" She asks.

"Other one? What do you mean?"

"The one you used earlier. It came out of nowhere." Athena replies.

"Oh you mean this?" He asks, stretching his hand out to the sky and it appears again.

"Woah. How did you do that?"

"mAgiC." Azrail replies, lifting the gun up and it disappears.

"Seriously. How did you-"

"I don't know, something came over me when they tried to kill you. I felt the need to raise my hand up, and then it happened." He says, as they walk back.

"Do you know which way to go? We might get lost."

"If you go that way, it gets darker and darker. That must be the Abyss. Here, it gets brighter, and there are less trees. And look, you can even see one of the Palace's many towers!" He exclaims, pointing upwards.

"Thank you so much, I don't know how to repay you. You literally saved me from dying. There's no way I can make it up to you."

"You already have."

"Really? How?"

"You being with me is already enough to repay me."

"Well, thanks..." she replies.

"We're here. There's the meadow!" Azrail exclaims, running towards the house.

He opens the door to find Miya, Guinevere, Granger, Lilith, and Azalea all together in the living room. When Graner saw Azrail, and when Miya saw Athena, they all ran over to them to give them a big hug.

"Where were you guys?" They both ask in unison.

Athena didn't answer, but asked, "What is this moon power?"

"Uhh...what?" She replies, pretending to not know anything.

"Gosh just stop lying already."

"What happened? And how do you know?"

"Vexana happened." Athena murmurs, but it was loud enough for all the adults to hear.

"What did she do to you?"

"I don't know...she did something to me...and it hurt. When it was done, some blue orb appeared." (A/N: MadameBella418 says it's just downloading resources LMAO)

"Oh no no no no no." Miya mutters, getting one of her arrows.

"Don't kill me!" Athena shouts, covering herself.

"I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just gonna do this." Miya replies, tapping Athena's hair with the arrow. A few seconds later, her hair starts to glow, really brightly.

"Would you look at that. We have a nightlight!" Azrail exclaims, running his fingers through her hair.