Chapter 26

When she arrived home, that was the only time she started crying. "He didn't have to do that, did he?"

Guinevere thought of the things she could have done in order to avoid what had just happened. "Shouldn't have followed him in the first place, now he's really mad at me."

Blaming herself all over and over again,  because she had nothing better to do. It was almost 3pm, and she still hasn't stopped crying.

"I can't let Granger see me like this..."

This time, he didn't even bother knocking. Granger just opened the door, and threw himself on the couch. Since Guinevere was on the staircase, she immediately ran upstairs, and locked the door and windows.

Suddenly, it came to her attention that she'd have to go down eventually for food, but she didn't want to go near Granger.

However, she didn't have a choice, because her stomach was grumbling, meaning that she was hungry.

Therefore, she slowly walked downstairs, trying her best to make as less noise as possible so that he wouldn't notice her.

Granger saw her coming down, and wanted to talk to her, despite still being  very angry at her. "Hi, Guinevere."

She didn't reply, feeling too uncomfortable to talk.

He noticed that her cheek was still red because of him. "Hey, are you alright?"

She still refuses to talk.

"Silent treatment huh?" He asks.

Guinevere immediately takes her small bowl of biscuits and a bottle of water and heads back upstairs. She tried her best to not cry in front of him.

She locked the door again, and placed the food on her bedside table. That way, if she was ever hungry or thirsty, she had food and water nearby.

"I need to talk to you." She hears someone say.

"No, I want to be alone. So please, rEspEct mY PrivAcY." She replies.

"You didn't do the same for me."

"Oh my Lunox, just leave me be!" Guinevere exclaims.

"I won't leave you alone."

"You're so annoying."

"So are you, Guin."

"GO AWAY!" She yells.

Guinevere was scared because she heard some loud banging at the door.

Seems like Granger was trying to break down the door. After a few minutes, the door broke, and Granger came in.

She became even more terrified bacause she thought that Granger would hurt her again.

"I just wanted to talk. What's wrong with that?"

"I just..."

"You're scared of me..."