Chapter 61

"Didn't sound like nothing to me."

Miya hid her face with her hair due to embarrassment, still holding Lilith.

"Knew it." Granger whispers.

Azrail smiles and looks at everyone in the room. He had a birthmark that looked exactly like Granger's scar on his left eye.

"He's like me but....less sad."

"Who says you were sad?" Guinevere asks.

Alucard explains to Guinevere. "He calls himself sad because...you know...he was really traumatized when his parents...died. A few days after that incident, he locked himself up in his room, and he didn't come out at all, not even for food. I tried to cheer him up, but he was just so...overwhelmed. He changed..."

"Well, Azrail won't be like that, because he'll have is mother and father with him until he grows up."

"Y-yeah..." Guinevere stutters.

2 days later:

Miya drove Granger and Guinevere home, with Azrail, Lilith, and Azalea of course.

When the triplets saw the house, they looked a little confused.

Happy to be back home, they took a seat on the couch to relax a bit.

Azrail freed himself out of Granger's grasp as he crawled himself to the other side of the sofa.

"What's he doing?" Guinevere asks, dealing with Azalea and Lilith who were playing together.

"I don't know."

Granger decides to observe Azrail and see what he would do there.

Suddenly, he realized that his gun was there.

"Azrail, no! Come back here child!" He exclaims.

But he was too late. The little boy was already able to hold the gun and pointed it at Granger.

Guinevere asks him, "D-does that thing have any bullets?"

"No."

He approaches Azrail and takes the gun away from him. The little boy pouts, but doesn't cry.

"He really is like you."

"Huh, I guess so."

Granger picks up Azrail once again, putting the gun somewhere he can't reach.

You see, Granger and Guinevere already a bunch of stuff for the triplets.

Guinevere had her bed transferred to Granger's room. That way, the kids had their own room with three separate beds. One bunk bed, and one solo bed.

In the room, there was a box of toys for the kids to play with. Guinevere was really protective, so she had bought a baby monitor.

It was 8:00 in the morning, and they showed no signs of being tired.

Guinevere sighed and let them play for a while. So they lead them to their room, where they were amazed at the amount of toys they had to play with. Of course, Guinevere bought educational toys.

"You picked the right name for little Azrail." Guinevere complements.

"Thanks."

She noticed that one of her spellbooks were still on the study table, so she took it so that she could place it in
Granger's room.

She used her magic to bring it to her, since the kids were in her way and she didn't want to bother them.

Lilith was intrigued and made a gesture that told Granger that she wanted to be picked up.

He got the signal and did so.

He was beside Guinevere, so Lilith reached for her hand where a purple orb was floating when she used magic.

It disappeared when the book came into her grasp, and she was very confused. Why did it just disappear like that?

Guinevere observed this and wondered, "Is she interested in magic?"

So she made the orb appear again, and Lilith attempted to touch it.

"No, don't touch that." Granger says, pulling her hand away from the orb.

Lilith looks at her own hands, and thought why she didn't have glowing orbs like her mother.