Chapter 40

(A/N: This will be a slightly longer chapter than usual)

The guests all notice the couple walking down the steps, and cheer once again.

Granger felt that awkward feeling again. While Guinevere, being a princess, didn't feel that bothered with multiple people watching her.

Silvanna was hosting the reception, so she was in the middle of the room.

"Good evening everyone, and thank you for attending tonight's event. Tonight, dinner will be served in this very ballroom at 6:45. That means, for the next 15 minutes, you can all just chat and enjoy yourselves. After dinner, Guinevere would like to thank all of you. Once that's finished, Granger has a surprise for Guinevere." She announces.

Silvanna then leaves, and takes her seat, and begins to chat with Alucard and Miya.

Suddenly, a white light blinds everyone.

A woman with blonde and black hair comes into view, with two orbs around her. One purplish-black, and the other, whitish-yellow.

"It can't be..." Granger murmurs.

"Lunox...the Twilight Goddess...is here..." Guinevere whispers.

"Hello, mortals. I see we have a very beautiful wedding here, I apologize for coming here uninvited. I just wanted to bless these newlyweds." She says, looking at Granger and Guinevere with a kind smile.

"Princess...Lunox is here...blessing us..." Granger whispers in Guinevere's ear.

"I can't believe it either." She replies.

Lunox sends a glowing orb to the couple. They look at it, confused for a moment.

It instantly floats into their chests, and disappears.

"What just happened?" He asks.

"I don't know."

The Twilight Goddess gracefully walks over to Silvanna's table, in which Silvanna becomes really nervous in front of her.

"May I sit here, Princess Silvanna?"

"You may, Lunox." She replies.

She does so, and continues to observe.

15 minutes is over, and dinner was being served by a lot of waiters.

Guin happily ate the food, because she's been waiting for dinner for a very long time.

Granger, however, calmly eats.

A few minutes later, everyone seems to finish eating, so Guinevere walks to the middle of the room and starts talking.

"Good evening. I would like to thank my mother and father, for helping me throughout this. Not at first, but I'm glad that they have a change of heart. Thank you Alucard, for helping Granger. To my entourage, for participating. Lunox, thank you so much for being here. And lastly, Silvanna, thank you for being such a good friend to me for all these years."

As she walks back to her seat, Silvanna takes her place. "And now, for Granger's surprise!"

He gets up, and pulls out his violin from under the table.

"When did that get here?" Guinevere thought.

Once he makes it to the center, he starts playing and singing at the same time.

"Not sure if you know this,
But when we first met,
I got so nervous,
I couldn't speak.
In that very moment,
I found the one and,
My life had found its
Missing piece

So as long as I live I love you,
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath,
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white,
Tonight.

What we have is timeless,
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world,
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

So as long as I live I love you,
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white,
Tonight

And if a daughter is what our future holds
(At this point, Guinevere was a blushing mess.)
I hope she has your eyes, finds love like you and I did,
And if she falls in love we'll let her go,
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white.

So beautiful in white

So as long as I live I love you,
Will have and hold you,
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath,
This day I'll cherish,
You look so beautiful in white,
Tonight."