Chapter 86

Athena collapsed on the sofa, due to exhaustion and pain.

"She lost, and Kai got mad. He started telling her things like how she wa a burden and that Uncle Alucard was bad at swords. When she screamed at him, trying to defend herself, he punched her and broke the sword." Azrail explains, still treating more of her wounds that he didn't notice earlier.

"I'm hating Kai already." Guinevere says.

"Hayabusa was a friend to me, but I haven't talked to him in a while." Granger adds, examining the broken sword and seeing if someone could fix it. Suddenly, he had an idea.

"There is a way to fix this."

"Really?" Azrail asks.

"Come with me, son."

Granger leads Azrail to the car, and the two drive off somewhere.

"Where are we going dad?"

"The Palace."

He barges into Silvanna's office, making her so startled that she threw her lance at him, nearly chopping his head off.

"What do you need?"

"I need to go to Hall of Heroes. There's something that I need to take."

"But you can't take anything-"

"Please make an exception, Your Highness. It's for Athena."

"Very well, follow me."

Silvanna took a key out of her pocket and opened a golden door. Only a few people were ever granted access, and she was one of the luckiest.

Granger looked around, amazed at all the weapons of the greatest heroes that ever lived.

They reach the end of the long hall, and Alucard's name was engraved on a golden plaque. Below it, was a glass case. And inside, was Alucard's sword. This was the one he used in the war. It was slightly larger, but lighter than the one that broke, and it was of white and gold.

"Can we take this?" Granger asks.

"If it's for Alucard's daughter, then yes. You may take it." And he did. The two thanked Silvanna, and were about to leave, but the name of the plaque a few inches away from Alucard's caught his eye. "This, Azrail...is my father." He says, and Silvanna's eyes widen in shock.

"My mom told me that he always talked about you." Silvanna replies.

In the glass case below his name, was his armor.

"Granger's dad was the best demon hunter that ever lived. The whole Empire was devastated when he died." Silvanna explains to little Azrail.

"I never knew that...thanks, Princess Crazy." He replied.

"My name, is Silvanna."

"Ohh okay. Who in their right mind would name their child Crazy?" He says, as he and his father leave the hall, driving back home.

"Will Athena like the new sword we got her, Dad?"

"I'm not sure. Hopefully, she will." Granger replies.

When they got there, Athena was already awake, crying in front of Guinevere about her broken sword.

"Athena, thank the Lord of Light you're okay!" Azrail exclaims, squishing her weak body in a tight hug.

"I-...c-can't breathe..." she whispers.

"Oops, sorry."

Granger hands Azrail a sword and he shows Athena the new sword.

"Nothing can replace Dad's sword. Nothing at all!" She says, refusing to take it.

"This is your dad's sword. The one he used in the war." Granger explains.

"Wow...where did you get it?"

"Hall of Heroes. This one is unbreakable, so you should see the look on his face when Kai tries to break it this time." He laughs.

"Thanks Uncle Granger."

That night, Athena had to sleep over again because Miya would be back at around 10:00 in the evening, and she had the house keys.

"Night, Azrail."

"Good night, Athena."

That night, Athena heard a voice in her dream. It sounded similar to Alucard's voice. It said, "Meet me at the meadow."

She decides to wake Azrail up and tell him about the dream.

"Azrail, wake up. Wake up." She whispers, shaking him awake.

"What do you want?"

"Let's go outside." Athena replies.

"What? I wanna sleep- ahh!" He yells, as Athena jumps out the window, bringing him with her.

"You're in your pajamas, Athena." He says, pointing to her fluffy blue shirt, while he too wore a t-shirt and pajamas.

"Never mind that, let's go!" She exclaims, magically pulling out her sword and his gun.

She was really right. There was Alucard, in the meadow, sitting down on the grass.

"Dad? You're here!" Athena runs towards him and gives him a big hug.

"Hello, I've missed you, Athena."

"Uncle Alucard!"

"You too, Azrail."

"Where have you been?" She asks, still hugging him.

"I'll bring you to a place that will explain everything. And you can ask me all the questions you want. Follow me." He replies, walking north.