fifty-one

Another long chapter and this chapter is only in Harry's point of view.

Chapter 51

Harry

"What the hell are you talking about?" I look a t Dalia and then back at Gemma.

"Since their twins one of them has to die, I need to keep my promise of torture that I promised my sister and her future family." Dalia says.

"Ester is dead you can stop whatever deal you made with her!" I yell.

"Sweetie, keep it down you don't want to cause a scene at one in the morning while most of the hotel is asleep." Dalia fake smiles.

"I am not choosing, I won't choose between them. They are both my family."

"True you may think of them as your family but you think of Cat as something more. You love her. And you know that if you choose her over her brother she will never forgive you but if you choose Sammy over her you'll lose the love of your life."

"Then you'll understand why I'm not going to choose."

"If you don't choose one of them, then I'll kill them both and I think you would rather have one then none of them."

"If you touch either one of them I will kill you. In fact why don't I kill you now?"

"If you touch her, I'll have to turn you in Harry." Gemma speaks which makes me turn around to her.

"What are you doing Gem? What did you get yourself into?"

"You have no right to call me Gem anymore Harry, you lost that at age eight and aren't getting the privilege anytime soon," Gemma says, "She came to me long before Cat ever wrote the letters to me, she caught me up on a couple things and told me about the deal she made with this Ester chick. She told me that if I didn't get you here so she could talk to you, she would not only kill Sam and Cat but she would kill you too. And we may not be on good terms for the time being but we are family and I can't let her kill you."

"Your leaving out one more thing and trust me when he hears the last thing he'll make the decision." Dalia says to Gemma.

Gemma glares at Dalia and then turns to me, "She also said she would kill Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and me if you didn't make a decision. And if you didn't choose one of them she would kill both Cat and Sam."

"You know thinking of that; I would be too sweet to kill you too. I'm changing that. I'm going to keep you alive, pretty boy. I'm going to tie you up and have you watch each one of your little friends or family -whatever you want to call them - die after I torture all of them of course."

I think about all that she is saying for a second. "No, you never changed you mind about not killing me. You aren't and never were going to kill me."

"You are smart I'll give you that," She says, "No, I don't want you dead I need you alive for something."

"Then take me and call of the deal you made with Ester."

"Are you offering yourself to save Cat and Sammy?" Dalia says sarcastically, "But my dear I'm afraid I'm not ready for you yet."

"What would you want with me anyway?"

"I will tell you when the time is right, but right now I need you to choose."

"I will not choose and you will not lay one finger on them or you will regret it." I say but Dalia smiles walking behind me and over to Gemma. Before I can do anything or Gemma can stop her she grabs her by the neck and slams her head up against the wall. She falls to the floor when Dalia lets go of her neck, I can't tell if she is dead or just unconscious.